for Routine Maintenance

11/11/2016 c6 89FallingNarwhals
this fic is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. shiro's thoughts are like poetry that seeps into the cracks of your brain, and the knowledge and in depth of Shiro's arm is amazing. you, my friend, have a very unique style of writing and it's beautiful. thank you so much for writing this.
11/11/2016 c5 34Mists
Another very complex and powerful chapter! And I loved that you added the mice in there. That was so sweet! Excellent job once again.
11/11/2016 c4 Mists
Aw very heart warming. Keith was so sweet in this one. Lance is going to feel extremely guilty though. Overall, another wonderful chapter!
11/11/2016 c3 Mists
Really loved that you had Pidge help on a psychological. It makes a lot of sense for her character to do so. Very powerful chapter with tons of great emotions. Very well done.
11/11/2016 c2 Mists
Yes! All the angst! So sweet and touching. Go Lance! You show them! Loved his little bit of sass at the end too. What orders? *snort* That was a great plan. Awesome chapter all around.
11/11/2016 c1 Mists
Aww! I love Hunk so much! This moment was just so sweet! Really loved it. Excellent job!
11/11/2016 c6 6Adrianna Agray
Awesome story : ) greatly written: )
11/10/2016 c6 Lala Norisu
I hope keith is ok and I glad shiro is peace .

I hope u make more story of shiro
11/10/2016 c5 Lala Norisu
I hope him is ok
11/10/2016 c4 Lala Norisu
They most frost and yay they save they
11/10/2016 c3 Lala Norisu
She try to help shiro that is good
11/10/2016 c2 Lala Norisu
Wow lance save shiro that is cool & they going home
11/10/2016 c1 Lala Norisu
Shiro feeling that for his future & cool hunk help shiro with his arm .
11/8/2016 c6 21emygrl99
Oh my gosh, a great ending chapter for a great story! :D I loved this, like a lot- how Shiro struggled to stay calm the entire time, the way he was always 10000 percent focused on saving his teammates, how he was considerate of their limitations so he always took the time to calm them down and explain what was going on and what he was going to do. I love protector Shiro so much, I could read a million stories with him helping the others and and them helping him out. You got me so worried for Kieth though, the moment Shiro saw that he'd been impaled I was like 'holy shit he's gonna have to cauterize that!' And I'm impressed that he managed to hold up that gigantic sheet of metal too! Just... wow. I really really loved this, your writing is so amazing! God bless, 20/10 would totally read again
11/4/2016 c6 20Haleykim
Man, I really, really enjoyed this. So well-written (as always) and you kept everyone perfectly in-character. The last two chapters were my favourite because I love Keith and Shiro's friendship and I also loooooove me some hurt!Keith (and boy, did you deliver on that *winces*). Absolutely adored how you had Shiro take care of him, and loved how you conveyed his fear for his team and his determination to get them all out alive.

Each scenario was believable and well thought out, and I honestly hope you'll be writing more Voltron fic (though I'll settle for more YJ fic as well, of course ;)) because this was amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »