for TMNT: Turtle Power

6/14 c33 8animegamefanatic
love the interaction Ms. Jones had with Leo even if its brief; it almost made you wonder what happened when she revealed she already knew about him in splinter in the 2003 series. and it always amused me how she was just cool about it; like "Eh its new york, weird stuff happens." and etc.

awesome work :)
12/15/2021 c75 7Althea Sirius
Leo's gonna need a lot of support after this.
12/12/2021 c1 Hey
I’m sorry, but when are you going to wrap this up? It just doesn’t feel very natural the way you’re writing it. I’m sorry, but it’s the truth.
12/12/2021 c75 11OMAC001
Wow, a dark end for this arc. Can't wait for the next one to begin!
12/11/2021 c75 3LazinessRules
Hey, how long will it be until you update that "Shells and Stones" story of yours, because I like it a lot!
12/11/2021 c75 14Fanficteller
SHELL YEAH! Shredder got thrown into the garbage truck! Too bad he ain't defeated yet. But good thing that Leo is back, thanks to Karai for reminding Leo about their last duel in that Foot Ship.

Oh, that ship between Leo and Karai. I love it.

Oh, man! This was one of the most brutal fights the TMNT has gone through so far, and we got multiple wounded: Splinter with severe burns, Mikey with busted legs, Donnie with broken arm, Raph with broken ribs and Leo with the stab wound.

I'm pretty sure that out of all of them, Leo and Karai are most traumatized from this: Leo probably feels incredibly bad for letting the Shredder take control of him and making him brutally hurt his father and brothers like this... and Karai most likely for accidentally stabbing Leo through the chest, even though that wasn't her fault at all.
12/11/2021 c75 8animegamefanatic
HAHAHAH XD the legendary garbage truck scene. You KNOW Casey's serious when he pulls that stunt.

Hopefully the gang will be alright...especially Leo...
7/5/2021 c74 11OMAC001
At least Leo seems to be coming back. Can't wait to see Shredder's grand plan!
7/3/2021 c74 14Fanficteller
I love it how the roles between Leo and Karai have been switched here, with Karai taking Leo's place in desperately trying to bring him back to his senses while Leo is in Karai's place of being used, trained and manipulated as a weapon of the petty revenge.

Ah! Thanks to Tokka and Rahzar, the turtles got the file of information they need to save Leo. Whether that be a momentary truce or the sign of redemption will remain to be seen.

Wow! Leo having flashbacks whenever seeing or hearing the familiar things. Even Leo is clearly fighting against the mind control he is under.
6/16/2021 c73 8animegamefanatic
time for the group to save Leo. Don't give in guys; save him!
6/13/2021 c73 7Althea Sirius
Or so Shredder thinks. You can’t bring down the Hamato clan that quickly.
6/13/2021 c73 11OMAC001
Great use of the Tales of Leo from the 2003 series! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/13/2021 c73 14Fanficteller
Ouch! Not only Raph got his plastron scratched and shoulder wounded... but he got the chunk of his shell torn off by Leo's savage attack. I wonder if he is left a bit traumatized after having been brutally wounded by his own brother.

But Mikey actually has a point. Leo might still be in there and fighting back as best as he can, as he hasn't yet betrayed the Lair's location to the Shredder, otherwise the Shredder would've already launched the full scale attack on the Turtles' lair.

Shredder may have won one battle, but as long as the remaining Turtles', Splinter's, Karai's, April's and Casey's spirits and hope remains strong and determined to get Leo back, he hasn't won yet.

Keep updating, please!
4/3/2021 c72 10avatoa
Well shit.
4/3/2021 c72 2songbirdheart101
Oh my God! Amazing you had me on the edge of my seat all the way through this chapter!
I love the chemistry between Karai and Leo; I wish they had gotten to that date. But I'm excited to see what the reactions will be to dark Leo, from everyone but especially Karai. I've always been crazy for the pairing but it's hard to find a lot of fanfics with the pairing. Thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter!
181 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »