FanFiction.Net
for We Will Become One

3/16/2017 c2 19Kurami Rocket
Holy shit dude! YES! YES TO ALL OF THIS! This is such an amazing twist to what happenes in the ep and I absolutley love it! Arghhhh, I would so love to see morw of this concept! Especially everyone's reaction! Great work!
1/8/2017 c2 18changed currents
Very nice twist on Episode 135, that was something I am guessing many people (including me), didn't think about. Keep up the great work!
1/4/2017 c2 Ghostkid33
Nice twist on episode 135! I always assumed Zarc had broken Yuya's mind and stole control over him, but I never imagined this twist on that interpretation. Yuya gaining a sudden resentment against his friends and becoming corrupted from his own anger due to everything that happened in the Interdimensional war after realizing the horrible truth to what Zarc told him is a possibility that totally makes sense! The Lancers are now screwed...
1/4/2017 c2 36CorinnetheAnime
Wow...just wow. Come to think of it, even though Zarc was implied to have control over Yuya at the end of the duel, was Yuya still in control? Was he corrupted at that point that he would fall to the darkness unknowingly? Because that is what I am getting from her, the feelings of betrayal, hatred, anger, revenge that Zarc/Yuya sports.

Seriously, that is an excellent twist. You are an excellent writer. I am so jealous. :D And to think that I considered this as a one-shot. Keep going!
11/14/2016 c1 7Shinigami Merchant
Keep going XD
10/30/2016 c1 BUNNYKAT12
Interesting... is there going to be a next chapter? :3
10/18/2016 c1 36CrystalChimera
Ooooh! This was nice! Great job! :D
10/17/2016 c1 Ghostkid33
You know, in the next upcoming Arc-V episodes, I can imagine Yuya having a similar conversation like this within his mind as he tries to resist Zarc, who is by now the darkness in his soul and the source of his Berserk Mode. Actually, Berserk Mode isn't just a random power flux at all-it's Yuya as his true self...Zarc! And as Zarc, he WILL RISE AND BECOME ONE ONCE AGAIN!
10/17/2016 c1 36CorinnetheAnime
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! ZARC WINS! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! XD

In all seriousness, excellent one-shot with this mental fight between Yuya and Zarc (no episode 129 pun intended), and this will go on the community!

KEEP ON WRITING, MY DEAR FRIEND! :)
10/16/2016 c1 35Shimmering-Sky
Once again, you showcase your brilliant writing talent. This was just perfect, Yuya's reaction to the Zarc reveal should be this in the anime.