for Firstborn

5/1/2020 c1 Silvara
*read all favorite stuff again*
*melts down to a beewax puddle*

Why is this so sweet~? _
It's too warm.
I c-cant-
5/1/2020 c1 Dat womann
2/16/2018 c1 31AustralianRanger012
awwww, baby Maiar (melts into a pile of goo...)

You know, before I started reading your stories at some point last night, I couldn't see any of the Valar or Maiar as ever actually been children (Despite having a major weakness for pining images of the baby Valar on pinterest). But now, I can actually see it potentially happening in a similar way to how you described. Probably not quite the same way (my hyperactive/sadistic/angst-riddled/high Plot Bunnies have provided some similar but still different ideas of it for their own enjoyment) but I still love the way you've written it...

This story is definitely going on my favourites list.

I'm off now to review the other stories of yours that I love.
7/21/2017 c1 3StarsShineForever
Ooh, this was great! Very fluffy, as you said, and I loved it. :) Word Maiar really means the Beautiful Ones, and this was adorable reference Manwë is great big brother. I like the part where Ilúvatar says that Maiar are for them to love, and in return they will love them and help them in them endeavors. I agree that Maiar aren’t servants, less slaves of the Valar, and that Vala and his/her Maiar are like family, more powerful Vala representing home for the Beautiful Ones. :D

I hope you will indeed write more newborn!Maiar stories! :D

~ StarsShineForever
7/5/2017 c1 3Andy the willow tree
Okay, but this is extremely cute, and kind awwww!

I like the newborn Maiar idea. I kind of want to see them as toddlers.
1/26/2017 c1 29ShadowofSquirldor
Oh my goodness. Newborn Maiar?! Sign me up. I would like to add list and my name to the adoption the list and bring a few home. Short of that, I would love to read about them and the undoubtedly ridiculous adventures they'll go on. Because some of them...or so I've heard are... a wee bit mischievous. *coughs*Mairon*coughs*

I think Melkor's thoughts on these new Beautiful Ones might be interesting.
1/15/2017 c1 Wrathematics
This is adorable; you do such a good job of writing cuddly young Maiar!
12/17/2016 c1 Guest
Now, next one must be about birth of Mairon.
12/17/2016 c1 Guest
Of course... "Maia" and "Maira" are really similar, but it never occurred to me before. This fic is really lovely. I lack words to dedcribe how heartwarming effect it had on me. I think it is flawless. I like how you sneaked in also Melkors vandering in Void.
11/2/2016 c1 8BGoldfish
This is really really adorable! Thank you for this gem of a fic!
10/24/2016 c1 13Araloth the Random
Ahhhh how adorable! Childlike Valar and Maiar always kind of crack me up, and your Iluvatar certainly lives up to his name of Father. Very cute!

Ara
10/23/2016 c1 Guest
That was so adorable! I couldn't keep a goofy smile off my face the entire time I read it. I'd love it if you write more newborn Maiar stories. I just find the whole idea so cute!
10/22/2016 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
D'aww, this is lovely! I love the tender depiction of the Timeless Halls, as well as Ilúvatar's loving answers to Manwë's questions. Manwë's wonder and delight at this new being are so charmingly fatherly - and I love the parallel drawn between himself and his Father at the end. I can definitely see where this origin shapes the Vala-Maia interactions in all your stories :)

-Crackers
10/21/2016 c1 2Undying Sleep
This is a very nice story. :) I liked it, and definitely welcome more Maiar stories. :P
10/19/2016 c1 honorste
This is so cute!

So the Maia are the adopted children of the Valar in this. Makes sense considering the way you write them in your stories.

This was really nice to read!
25 Page 1 2 Next »