for 1K

Is there a 1,001?
5/19/2019 c1 1skyandclouds
I loved session 429
7/31/2017 c1 N
This is one of my favorite fics from you. I just love this one shot. I hope, one day, you will elaborate on this plot
6/9/2017 c1 DerpingInTheSun
That was absolutely delicious
3/15/2017 c1 approximationOfhumanity
Delightful; Bella gives the best compliments!
2/15/2017 c1 M
I love this! Also, adequete tits. I can't stop laughing at that. I'm really digging this style too.
11/8/2016 c1 Guest
This was good. My mind went wild.
10/29/2016 c1 10LtheWolf
Ohh interesting, I'd love to know what happened inbetween some of the sessions that are mentioned and well I can take a wild guess what happens in session 1k and afterwards
10/27/2016 c1 H286
excellent
10/20/2016 c1 Origin Unknown
"Morticia Gore" covered most of what I would've said: this is a little treasure in this desert of a fandom, and I loved the flexibility of reader-perception in the story.
I enjoy your work, and I will probably re-read some of it! Good job!
10/20/2016 c1 Guest
"adequate tits" - I'm dead
10/19/2016 c1 Guest
My cute little babies :3
10/19/2016 c1 Morticia Gore
This was... refreshing. I remember saying to myself today: "oh, this fandom is on the verge of death,'' before I looked ''Bellamione'' up on ff and saw your fic.
Thank you. I needed my share of this pairing and it's been a while since anyone has updated a Bellamione fanfic.
Anyhow, I liked it. It was very context-free (that usually translates to ambiguity but, who doesn't love that?) and at the same time, the reader (AKA me) gets the gist of the story (if one reads carefully, that is.) Or at least we get to fill in the blanks with our own theories.
Like: Hermione is in Azkaban working with criminals in a Social Reintegration Program.
Till next time,
M. G.
PD: this was really dark. Especially, the ''intestines'' part. Nevertheless, did you know there's an incurable disease, people can 'get' if they eat human brains? It's known as Kuru.
10/18/2016 c1 gata-mala
i really do like your writing style, one of the best I've actually read in awhile!
10/18/2016 c1 8BlackNo.1