for Thought Police

1/13 c15 1BeBraveBeLion
First of all it's great to have you back.
For chapters this good I don't mind waiting.
Really liked how you portray the different characters and have them work of each other across the different series.

Eagerly but patiently awaiting your next chapter
BeBrabeBeLion
1/2 c15 spacekitten2700
oh boy
1/1 c15 84Equestrienne Dreams
Yay! I'm so glad to see this new chapter! I especially loved the bit with Mike and Andrea - wonder how Mike will react when he finds out just who Andrea's adoptive dad is? Fingers crossed for especially Carolyn to come home safe - I'd just love to see the reunion between her and Mike! I'm so thrilled to see this story is still going and I look forward to the next bit whenever it comes out!
9/7/2018 c14 Guest
Love this story. Hope you continue. Glad to see Eames have a meaningful place in the investigation instead of Bobby getting to do it all.
5/24/2018 c14 Equestrienne Dreams
All right, I admit it - I am absolutely, indisputably head-over-heels in love with the relationship between Zach and Andrea. I don't think I've *ever* seen a relationship that touching, believable, or heart-wrenching ever depicted in fanfic before - and I've been around the scene for quite awhile now. There's just something about the way you write them that reaches into my heart and *grabs*.

They're far from the only thing about this series I love - just for starters, my inner Mike/Carolyn shipper nearly died of squee at their reunion and subsequent relationship upgrade - but it's Zach and Andrea who have stolen my heart but good, and I can't wait to see how the rest of their story plays out. Well done. Well done, indeed.
5/20/2018 c14 1Munkeyfump20
Cliffy they spoil very good reads but thanks for the read
3/13/2018 c14 1mrsking1976
Came back to see if the story had been updated. Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
2/2/2018 c14 ss711ssmith
loved this story please update if can it had me hooked

please keep writing. thankyou
1/4/2018 c13 Guest
This is a great story. Thanks for the update. Please keep writing.
1/2/2018 c14 20WendyCR72
Let me reiterate I'm not familiar with any of these characters beyond CI, but you do an awesome job with this, all the same. You make everything flow so well!

Happy New Year!
6/3/2017 c12 WendyCR72
This really is written so well! How you keep all of the fandoms ordered and yet have them interact with others is great!

Thanks for such a fascinating story!
5/31/2017 c12 Guest
Can't think of who the agent may be. Just glad to read more about goren/eames. thanks for the update.
5/31/2017 c12 Dee
Who is it?! Please hurry with the next chapter!
5/10/2017 c11 1mrsking1976
Glad to see Bobby in on this one. And I love numbers but I was never a fan of Don and Robin. Sorry... so the problems they are having are good news to my ears.
5/9/2017 c11 Guest
so glad for the update. goren/eames will figure it out with logan. thanks for the update.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »