for More to the Story

11/9/2016 c1 6MSerrada
Leave it to Rich to kick their butts into moving forward..or at least starting.
Fun chapter, and uncomfortable too. Well done.
10/27/2016 c1 6Hazmatt
Great story! I enjoyed it! I really enjoy Rich Dotcom, he's quite amusing. I can totally see him doing something like that!
10/24/2016 c1 Guest
More. MORE. Please!
10/23/2016 c1 Guest
Really really good, I loved it ! Wish we could see how that talk went ;-) Here I am hoping that 2x07 will look like that, even just a little bit :-)
10/20/2016 c1 101MonkeyPajamas
Okay, I'm at least going to get ONE review done tonight. And then we'll see. I mean, I do have to sleep at some point.
(Oh man, now I'm thinking how hilarious it would be to write a review in front of you. That may be too weird)

I am so glad you went with this story idea. So so glad. I mean, I loved it when you mentioned it. And I am SO glad you took a break from the beach to write this. I mean, this isn't as fluffy as the beach, but it needed to be said. and it clearly needed to be said before last night. Sigh. Denial. And 109. We can make it through.

Also, like how much I wrote before I even STARTED the story. This is what happens. This is why I shouldn't review late at night with no sleep. But I am.

I love... I mean, I hate it, but I love the Jeller moments so much this season. Even 205 with the heartbreak as Jane congratulates Weller about Allie. It's so heartbreaking but it says so much. And yeah, even though they are making strides, then that happens, and its just... heartbreaking.

Dammit, denial, denial denial. I'm going to have to remind myself of that a few more times.

"it was Jane" That's all that matters. (god, denial, every time, apparently, just deny it happened. how is it harder reading this fic to deny it than it was actually thinking about the episode!)

"now just too tangled up into a knot of emotions that neither of them could navigate"

"Their team that had once been so close had been rocked by everything that had happened."

At this point, I feel like this is going to be less of a review and more of an insight into how messed up my brain is, punctuated by random quotes from your story. See, also, this is why I get weirded out that other people may actually read these.

"he saw flashes of the Jane he remembered" ... she's still in there.

I really think this interaction between them... just the short sentences, the fact that Kurt is adding extra info, and even her thanks, it all seems very them. I like it.

I think RDC is the first time I've ever actually liked a bad guy. Like, sometimes you can like a bad guy because they are doing the wrong things for the right reasons or something. But, RDC, just totally a bad guy. But he likes Jeller and is hilarious, so therefore, I like him!

Yes! God, Nas. I mean, I hadn't liked her (and now I really don't like her), but she was SO mean when she told Jane there was no other choice. Grr face grr face!

The fact that Jane counted to 20 in Russian!

When I read the You Can Do This line, all I thought was... does Jane need Kurtivation?

"the ache in her chest when she aws around him was intense some days"

Poor Jane. Man, wait why did I choose to read this instead of Beach Weekend? Is it too late to just like, change my mind? No... i mean, the pain is still there. That ache in my chest is still there.

Yeah Jane. Locking away feelings. Familiar with that. It never works out well in the long run. But it sure is helpful in the immiedate.

It was painful, the awkwardness between them, and she wonderer how long it would be like this... if it would always be like this.
LOVE that line, but also thinking, man if only they had set a maximum time limit like we did. This season could have gone so differently if they said only 110 minutes of awkwardness allowed (or amaybe a day, they may have a bit more reason to be akward than we do)

You can still be happy for him and hate it at the same time. Dammit Jane.

Like seriously, even in that first line, it's so perfectly RDC I love it

That RDC clearly calls them out on the intense awkwardness right now, is so perfect. I really hope he does. Dammit, this denial thing. DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

"almost as if he was playing good cop/bad cop by himself"

Weller, he knows how you two felt about each other because he has EYES. It was/is so damn obvious. Even with everything that happened you two still do those eyes, it's just painful right now. Oh man, yes, it was obvious Kurt.

"feel lie there's a but here and not the good kind"

Can I just quote all of RDC lines as my favorite. Basically like he is in the show. It's all gold.

"aving to stop herself from remembering becaus her heart threatened to burst... someone dragging a blade slowly and painfully across her heart" and now it hurts even more.

"baggage" that is such a loaded word with histry between the two of the,

Your RDC is really perfect.

Her eyes are prety damn expressive.

RDC has to get out of custody again, somehow, because we still need him to be available to guest star. But I'm sure MG already has that part worked out. Although I also trusted him about Jeller and then he did that. Damn. DENIAL.

"it was all there, swirling in his head and echoing in his ears"

And then there's Jane.

"it was a start at least"

OH, so I said starting point to the boy today, and of course, you know what I thought.

That's all.
FYI - this review took over 30 minutes. Worth it.
10/20/2016 c1 1JellerSquad
I love this fanfic!
I can't wait for another chapter!
and I can't wait for the new chapter of beach weekend
I love your fanfics
10/20/2016 c1 Brookels82
I love love love it! Please write a chapter !
10/19/2016 c1 Amydave29
Yay! Love it! Rich and Jeller, two of my favorite things :) Can't wait to hear what they say!
10/19/2016 c1 Renee
The story was good, would like to read how Jane and Kurt's talk went.
10/19/2016 c1 2Fanficholic1981
I love Rich in this fanfic (and the series ;-)
Thanks for the history, I enjoyed very much
Greetings from Chile
10/19/2016 c1 Annie
Good for Rich! he knows how to cut to the chase...writing his expressions so well is quite a treat for us readers...thank you
10/19/2016 c1 Guest
wow that's great! They need to talk so badly
10/19/2016 c1 Guest
awesome. this was really good- a rich dotcom story always helps . hope this is a multi chapter. thank you for this.
10/19/2016 c1 1Clementine20
Nice fiction !
10/19/2016 c1 RiverRunS
first, let me say just how much I love Rich. this here was a piece of art. I loved how on point his character was, I could totally see this happening. loved loved this!
17 Page 1 2 Next »