for Between Cookbooks and Spells

8/8 c11 CCDeVill
I hate how they handled our couple on the show, especially in this scene. They had so much potential and it was wasted.
This moment of introspection was beautiful, although very sad. Seeing C.C. suffer makes my heart feel heavy... What was a great job!
Congratulations! Your stories are getting better and better!
8/8 c8 CCDeVill
OMG! OMG!
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
YOU'RE INCREDIBLE! THIS IDEA IS AMAZING!
Thank you!
8/8 c10 CCDeVill
Very soft indeed. I LOVED THIS!
Everything is amazing! Your writing is great and I'm in love with this ideas!
8/8 c4 CCDeVill
I LOVED THIS IDEA! I'm crying, but is a very great plot! I like your writing a lot! Thank so much for sharing this
8/8 c2 CCDeVill
OMG! I LOVED IT! I'M STILL BREATHLESS! AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
10/23/2017 c4 Guest
Ooooh love this idea of AU. them in 1930s. War near, time of jazz and alcohol prohibition. Wonder images. Maybe you could develop it?
10/23/2017 c2 Guest
Oh my! This was not what I expected. Great work but poor C.C :(
10/23/2017 c1 Guest
That was so cute :)
I'm sure she loves his "goods". Well done!
10/16/2017 c14 26AllTheSnakes
I loved the story: it had an interesting pace, that made me think of ancient legends. Very well done!
I'm surprised that I have been playing with a quite similar concept for some time (CC as a silent slave, Niles as the generous man in power who gets her trust). Now that I've read yours, I'll probably work on mine.
10/16/2017 c14 25CCNilesBabcock
What can I say except that I absolutely ADORED this oneshot! I've always liked your writing style, and this particular piece is a fine example of why it is so enthralling. It was also a rollercoaster of emotions! At first my hear broke for Kali, but then, as the story progressed, I felt like I "healed" alongside her - that my anger towards her unfortunate situation ebbed away as hers did.

I allowed hope in and the ending is absolutely gorgeous!

Ah, what can I say? I am a sucker for good ol' fluff.

Can't wait for your next oneshot!
11/18/2016 c13 26AllTheSnakes
Wow.
Great!
11/16/2016 c13 25CCNilesBabcock
WOW.

I loved both chapters you uploaded today! So I am gonna do a double review :-P Ok, the DT continuation simply broke my heart because you describe his sorrow with such detail and finesse that it made me feel hus sadness. The consolation I have is that they actually end up together after the fight, and that kinda soothes the pain, lmao.

As for your second chapter... damn, Minnie, it is GOLD. I liked the introduction when you describe what Niles wanted to do with his life, and the zingers traded between C.C. and him before he got the mirror are great! Now, I love the concept of an alternative reality that he gets to see through the mirror; it kinda reminds me of the Mirror of Erised, for Niles certainly lost himself staring into it. I like how this duality of living only to "live" inside the mirror, if you get what I mean.

I do also love how the loss of that 'reality' triggered his heart attack, and my heart clenched when C.C.'s reflection started to laugh at him. Gee, my poor British cinnamon roll!

I adored it! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
11/15/2016 c11 CCNilesBabcock
To say this piece made me emotional it's a gross understatement. First things first, I love your portrayal of her sorrow, it reminds me of a dam breaking down. I always sensed this was the moment that triggered their relationship to be strained during season 5.

On a side note, gotta love Chester snuggling close to his mistress when she is distressed. I love it.

I do also love her decision of becoming bitchy, and that quote is basically brilliant! It describes them perfectly, and although it hurts to know their relationship will go to the dogs for the foreseeable future, I adore this OS. Probably one of my favourite.

Amazing work, my friend!

Pst, have you ever thought of making Niles' POV? *wink* It WOULD BE SO GREAT.
11/13/2016 c9 CCNilesBabcock
I have to post as guest because when I tried to donso with my account it said I had already reviewed :/

What a wonderful way to start the day! I've been anxiously waiting for this and, as usual, you've been up to the expectations!

I love the description of his fear on the beginning of the story, it gives the reader an idea that, even if they won't accept to be separated, they still fear the possibility. Now, B.B. reacted as expected (and we have to thank Stuart for putting a halt to her caterwauling) but Stuart truly surprised me.

I had thought he'd be displeased (which, in a way he is. He does mention a butler was not what he wanted for his daughter) but I love he is respectful of her decisions and give them their blessing because he trust Niles is an honest man and because C.C. loves him.

I love the fact C.C. mentioned Niles is a writer, and I am looking forward to see where you take this!

I looooooved it! Keep up the amazing work.
11/11/2016 c1 155beMMADfabulous
Ooh, nice! I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this series!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »