for A Night Of Mischief

11/9 c8 Guest
I am 4 years later in reading this, but how I loved this story! It gives all the feels. I’m thankful I was able to binge it all at once. The cliffhanger chapters would have been such angst waiting for the updates.
11/3 c8 Charmed66
Loved the whole thing
11/1 c1 Guest
amazing chapter as always, love it !
7/11 c8 catskeye
Great fanfic
8/27/2019 c8 Guest
Thank you for this FF , i loved this️️️
6/11/2019 c8 Guest
Throughly enjoyed it ...so romantic .
5/31/2019 c6 babzfgm
Oh dear! They are so so so so so sweet
5/30/2019 c4 babzfgm
Domestic bliss <3
5/30/2019 c3 babzfgm
Oh shit
9/30/2018 c8 8nikkaq
I read the story again. Hihi The piece of paper (with Donna's name on it) in Harvey's wallet intrigued me. I wonder what's written inside (or was it stated in the story and I completely missed it? Hahaha) I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC. A classic.
7/10/2018 c1 1potterworld7
This was really good,thanks for sharing
10/13/2017 c8 notnotkirbyspecter
I enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing this.
7/26/2017 c1 6zhandi211
Loved loved loved loved loved this fic ! was amazing and funny and touching and a change from the idiot Henry we're stuck with !.
4/6/2017 c6 multipazz
I swear every single one of my tooth just fell out from all the sweetness consumed after reading this chapter.
But I'm loving this new toothless look.
Many thanks.
12/26/2016 c8 AnImpressedGuest
Absolutely love the story! Totally adorable with all the domestic fluff and all the Specter family feels 3 Also loved the sexual tension and the cockblocking 'cause it led to even more sexual tension :DD yaaay! I'm super impressed how great you capture Harvey's and Donna's characters and mindsets. Keep up the good work! :))

One word of advice though: It seemed that Harvey and Donna were whispering a lot during your story. Might want to use some different verbs from time to time ;) I thought 'whisper' didn't always fit. But overall the story was extremely well written and exciting. I honestly wish you would take over as the show writer so we all could bask in Darvey feels 333
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »