for Shattering Lenses

12/3/2020 c25 Guest
Update?
9/4/2020 c25 Renaxan
the cliffhanger ending lol
8/18/2020 c25 10X the Reaper
Very nice. A part of me is actually hoping Future Rogue and Motherglare still smash down into the ruins so that we can possibly have an interaction between him and Magia (perhaps even a small reveal of him revealing that they all died (even Madoka) by Acnologia's claws in his timeline and that ultimately they've changed nothing, spouting the whole "destiny is set in stone" bit in front of them as he's fading away).

...Actually, come to think of it, Acnologia's story really does read that like a Puella Magi that became one specifically to kill Witches, turned into one, and then kept killing Puella Magi and even other Witches because it's such an integral part of their being now, so wrapped up in their sense of revenge, hatred and loss. The dragon of despair vs. the goddess of hope thing that actually comes off as pretty fitting, since Acnologia would be the biggest obstacle to the Magia guild being able to truly live their lives in Earthland.

Still, good stuff. Looking forward to more.
6/23/2020 c25 SleepDeprivedInsomniac
Can't wait for an update! This story is great, I love the crossover you have accomplished thus far.
4/4/2020 c25 Shinoki
that was an amazing chapter. The last scene sent chills down my spine.
12/29/2019 c7 Touka Satomi
Is that a Doppel? Because it definitely looks like a Doppel...
10/11/2019 c3 xirons20
-very good chapter
-madoka the goddess is beautiful.
-madoka looks innocent but it is undoubtedly the most dangerous XD
10/11/2019 c2 xirons20
-very good chapter
-Are you going to see more magical girls? you could get some out of the game, since I don't think the guild is just the anime girls.
10/11/2019 c1 xirons20
-interesting start.
-It's good to see that girls can have their second chance at life.
-I really am reading this story by madoka, I like madoka anime much more than fairy tail.
-I can only wish that the power of friendship does not give victory to fairy tail as in the whole anime.
9/20/2019 c4 angeldude
Nice of Homura to pull out the infamous golf club for non-lethal hits. And I see she possesses both the Shield of Time and the Bow of Memory. Makes sense for her having been ascended by Madoka at this point. Bold of Rufus to assume he's the only memory mage on the field.
5/6/2019 c7 Cake Bird
Totally enjoyed reading about Nagisa’s transformation! And excited to see if the others will have a witch soul transformation too! Great chapter lol sry i have no nrg for reviews rn
5/6/2019 c1 Cake Bird
Love this concept! Also there should so be more purlla magi fics! Gonna try to binge read this in a week but i also have finals lmfao. Interesting first chapter, and i also like that it will take place in Earthland!
5/5/2019 c20 Guest
is no one gonna scream at her way of summoning?
5/4/2019 c24 ShadowFax4130
It’s fine! Take as much time as you need to write. The writing is always makes the wait worth it.
8/30/2018 c23 5RandomPlayz
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »