for The Mysterious Package

3/1 c1 Guest
Love love love. More more more please x
3/29/2020 c1 B
So dang hot oof. Fabulous story thanks so much for sharing!
11/28/2019 c1 14Dimac99
This is great, really funny, and I suspect a lot of us can relate to the special terror of having *nondescript* parcels delivered! Also, being interrupted at the worst possible moment and batteries dying at the worst possible moment. Unfortunately, Luke has never yet shown up at my house at the perfect moment to help me out, so I shall have to favourite this and continue to live vicariously through Lorelei!
11/5/2016 c1 67Trogdor19
I'm so glad I found this! Most of your fics are way ahead of where I'm at in watching the show, but this one is pure delight. I think I have a line in the fic I'm writing right now about when Lorelai discovers her clit, and you wrote the actual moment! LOL

Your Luke dialogue is dead on to the syllable and I think you've created such a plausible moment for them to transition from diner friends to him being her occasional handyman.

The double meaning of Lorelai "getting her coffee from other places" was to die for! Also, "No, but I'll take them off right now if it gets you to turn this truck around" was so Lorelai and so LOL! And "Oh, I have expectations, buddy." You really have a handle on all the character's different dialogue variations.

This story was so much fun- I grinned all the way through it! Thanks so much for sharing.
10/21/2016 c1 10Gilmoregrl519
This story is officially going in my "Favorite Rainy Day" fanfiction category that I will come back and read when I am bored and I want to avoid doing what I actually have to do! Great story! (I suck at reviewing since I can never read everything in one sitting, but I love all your other stuff too!)
10/21/2016 c1 3KnightInShiningFlannel
I loved this one! The smut is always so good lol
10/21/2016 c1 16AWPuRpLePoPtArT
another excellent story, I am so excited to see what you do with the new material from the revival!
10/21/2016 c1 4JumpingCattleHockey
Hilarious and sweet and steamy. And shockingly relatable from the awkward waiting for packages to arrive to the insecure man moment, LOL. Great as always!
10/20/2016 c1 26junienmomo
It's a big ol' fat happy sunshine day for me when meags goes for the unrepentant smutty fun!