for The Red Dog Pirates

6/21/2020 c13 Lord Asmodeus
Brilliant. One of the best One Piece stories out there. Ah, how wonderful it is to read a story from a true pirate's perspective.
6/21/2020 c1 Lord Asmodeus
When the protagonist killed Koby, you, as an author proved yourself unique. When he accepted Nami into his crew, his reasoning seemed fallacious at best, but at least the protagonist is rationale enough to understand only the family members of his crew member(s) matter and no one else. Compassion after all is such a weakness for a pirate-king to-be.
1/6/2019 c13 zeyreele
This really surprised me, i didnt expect to enjoy this so much! Hell, i even avoided reading this for a while even though the premise of it had me interested immediately

My reasoning for not reading this until now was simple: i didnt want to like akainu lol

But anyway, im glad i decided to read this!

Id love to see more, and im also curious about other changes, like does this make garp a pirate? Is roger the high admiral? Wth is luffy now, if not a monkey D? How different is sakazuki’s backstory from luffy’s, like who is his shanks, if there even is one?

really hope you continue this!
11/27/2018 c13 1InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge
This is so dark and bloody but thrilling and I am here for it!
9/25/2018 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
Word of God has it that if Sakazuki was to replace Luffy the story would have been wrapped up within a year.
8/17/2018 c13 1HeWho'sComplicated
I gotta say, when I read the initial premise of this story, I was skeptical but having reached chapter 13, I'm thoroughly impressed with both the structuring of plot, including the changes to the canon, the changes to the characters and the evolution of their personalities and abilities, and the new additions, Okkeg was a stroke of genius. Plus having Whitebeard effectively take, is it Sengoku's, role in the new canon and have some of the Division Commanders be Admirals is wonderful. That makes me wonder about Garps presence in this new canon. Nevertheless, this is spinning into a brilliant AU take on one of my favorite franchises of all time.
6/26/2018 c1 a person
oh god this is dark
5/5/2018 c11 Novasteele
it is not populous, meaning a quality of having a significant quality of population, it is populace, referring to the population
2/12/2018 c13 TheOnlyKing
This is way too good but the bounties are way too unrealistic...
12/1/2017 c13 Nihilist Noblesse
Interesting Idea with Okkeg. I like it better than Gecko Moriah Joining
I wonder if Luffy exists in this universe since Sakazuki is named Monkey D in this one, Does that mean you just switched their backstories or just took away Luffy from the story all together?
10/2/2017 c12 torybird
That escalated quickly. I'm looking forward to what happens next
6/20/2017 c12 Guest
This story's amazing. The best part was the zombies. When i saw the last time you updated it, I felt happy because it wasn't abandoned. And you shouldn't abandon it. Maybe it won't be read by as many people as you wants or even mentioned, but that doesn't matter. You can finish it and make it the greatest AU adventure/horror One Piece fic. Or at least put it into a top five. If it were up to me, everyone would know about it.
4/26/2017 c4 arckane
Lame
4/13/2017 c12 Nihilist Noblesse
I really like this Dark fic of One piece, I wonder whats gonna happen to Gecko Moriah, Personally i hope he is gonna join the crew since all the zombies is probobly gone and he can get revenge for Kaido in the future if he stays with the Red Dogs
4/13/2017 c12 saayeen006
woah got dark so rapidly
but cannot complain that you are rehashing the old plot to death
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »