FanFiction.Net
for At Sixes and Sevens

6/20/2021 c1 21TruRebellion
I remember reading story ages ago but I completely forgot the name of it and after searching for variations of the title, just assumed it got deleted. I know you didn’t finish it but I just wanted to thank you because this story was probably my first step into regularly enjoying fanfiction!
4/9/2020 c12 theodosia
I’m REALLY sad to see this was never finished, the story was really engaging and I really appreciated what you had done with it so far. It had so much potential and I’m so so soooo sad that it was abandoned ;-;
But I hope that you’ve been doing ok and that things have gotten way better for you over the years! Thank you for a good fic lol.
4/3/2020 c12 1Iridescent Moonflower
What's with Soul?
10/21/2018 c12 30Negumi-chan
I... I really was away from this fandom for so long?
I hope that you are okay know
4/15/2018 c12 Guest
It’s really hard to find good Deathstar content so I hbe been scrounging around he depths of all fan fictions sights to find something to quench my thirst and honestly this fic is more than I could ask for. I really love this fic and how well written it is. All of your writing is very in character and the storyline is wonderful. I cannot wait for the next chapter! I hope things get better soon!
12/20/2017 c4 27TETRACIDE
Could've warned us u wrote the characters as trans could u?
12/20/2017 c3 TETRACIDE
Wait! Binder? Boobs!?
2/5/2017 c10 SoraBlueSky
Okay, you've guilted me into reviewing.
Good job.
I, for one, LOVE this story. In my humble opinion, there aren't enough stories with Kid/Blackstar and not enough with Blackstar PERIOD that's as well written as this one. Please keep it up, because this story is very good. And I see what ur doing there, with Soul... Don't think I can't, author, dear author.
Wow. Way to hit right in the feels when Kid brought up everyone's mortality and lack thereof. He does have a pretty good point. Has anybody else thought about that, I wonder?
1/27/2017 c12 GreenEngineer
I feel ya. America is in a shit hole and going deeper fast. I'm honestly terrified for the lives of a lot of my friends relying on health care and civil rights to survive and be with the ones they love without hate.
I'm so sorry about the abusive relationship but I'm SO GLAD you got out of it and I really hope things smooth over well! If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.
1/26/2017 c11 1so.in.her.own.head
i'm loving the idea for this story! I like the way you show the issue of Kid becoming the new Lord Death and balancing how to keep himself in control and earn people's trust is a struggle. Keep being awesome!
1/18/2017 c5 GreenEngineer
I'm loving how down to earth this is. You aren't playing anything up about trans, just writing it as a perfectly normal thin(which it is!) And I really want to thank you for that! I love the story so far!
1/5/2017 c10 Guest
This is great! I was surprised that you wrote Soul and Black Star as trans guys. But I actually love it for Black Star, not sure how I feel about it for Soul... I hope you're still updating!

Only thing I'd say for improvement is denoting who is speaking more clearly. The conversations are kind of hard to follow because a lot of the time the reaction from another character is right after the line which makes it seem like they said that rather than the actual speaker so it's confusing and I have to reread convos a lot...

But other than that it's really well written
1/5/2017 c10 Guest
Nice chapter. Curious to know whats up with Soul and Maka- they are acting suspiciously. HMMMM. I hope the animosity that was displayed in this chapter is solved by the end!
12/14/2016 c8 so.in.her.own.head
I just found this story, and it's awesome! Keep up the good work!
12/10/2016 c8 A Little Dose Of Life
Please continue it's adorable and I really like it.
25 Page 1 2 Next »