FanFiction.Net
for Nothing to be Proud of

12/15/2018 c1 Guest
WOW! WOW to the moon and back! This is the very best continuation to RedGrayBall’s Story Proud! Just apt. We read only Castle.
3/17/2017 c1 lovemycastle
beautiful
3/5/2017 c1 vegasgirltech
Great ending!
2/8/2017 c1 Mystars559
Nice continuation of RedGrayBall's story "Proud". Now, if he could just finish "Dancing" or get it to a point and have you finish it.
1/31/2017 c1 Tercay
Great finish to the story. So glad you took the challenge and did it beautifully. Thank you.
-Terry
10/25/2016 c1 GT500RonSmith
I like it! Here it is in a nutshell!
10/23/2016 c1 josiebell391
aww so lovely thank you
10/22/2016 c1 lb
great job with the follow up. I'm glad Kate didn't wait too long and that she was able to verbalize her feelings.
10/22/2016 c1 14Perspex13
Madcrafter, I thought the plan was to write horrible followups as a way to coax RedGrayBall into showing us how it's done? But you go ahead and give us a great conclusion to Proud. It was a great read and showed some nice character development. And even though I loved it, I'll still hope that we might see other conclusions, too.
10/22/2016 c1 9theputz913
So glad you decided to pick this story up and make Kate own up and explain why she did what she did. Thank you!
10/21/2016 c1 Guest
Wonderfully written

It fits in with the original story seamlessly

10/22/2016 c1 81Garrae
Nice follow-up. I am glad that Castle let her speak without interruptions - they have enough of those from others without doing it themselves.
10/22/2016 c1 18RedGrayBall
Loved it. A worthy follow up, I'd say. Thanks so much for writing. And it'd be the height of hypocrisy for me to ask you to continue, but... :)
10/21/2016 c1 4coyotepup4
Excellent follow up.

Only on minor thing. Americans never use the phrase 'My Shout'. The equivalent in this circumstance is 'my treat'.

I'm really sorry to be nitpicking. I know there a lot differences in how Australia and the States phrase the same thing in the same language, but I always point out this one because it's really confusing.

It took me several instances before I got what was meant. I guess we just don't get the connection between shouting and paying for the meal.

Again, sorry for being so obsessive compulsive.
10/21/2016 c1 sasans
This was very good! I loved Kate's speech to him. The only thing is I wish you could have continued a little longer. However your ending is your ending and that is OK too.
22 Page 1 2 Next »