for Lady Lorelai

3/8/2017 c12 Guest
Such an interesting taken the story! Pls update
1/19/2017 c12 Guest
Really liking this story, as well as all of your other stories! Please continue. It's a really interesting take on the characters we already love (and love to hate).
1/9/2017 c12 Guest
Please keep going!
12/30/2016 c12 26junienmomo
Love the town setting!
12/3/2016 c11 2JavaJunkieForever
I want to know what's next! Update please! And introduce burger boy please!
12/2/2016 c5 JavaJunkieForever
Intrigue. I love this so far! Please update!
11/25/2016 c11 Jess
I am enjoying this! Hope to see another chapter up soon!
10/29/2016 c11 3KnightInShiningFlannel
Very intriguing, but no Luke?
10/28/2016 c10 Guest
Yay Mia to the rescue! Hope Lorelai is ok after her day of traveling. I hope they manage to keep the baby safe.
10/28/2016 c10 4BiteMarksonHertongue
Aweeeeee Mia! This is great :) I would like more please and thank you
10/28/2016 c10 Guest
Mia to the rescue, just like in the show! And Emily and Richard, also just like the show only more so because of the medieval times. So rigid in their thinking, so willing to blame Lorelai. It made me happy that she said to them what she did, as she left. I'm not sure what they're thinking though, that she can come back afterwards. I don't see how they think that will work. Good chapter.
10/27/2016 c9 Guest
If you have a story to tell and you want to share it you should not be holding chapters hostage for reviews. It's okay to ask for reviews, though personally I find it annoying, but if you're going to do it, ask for them in a way that respects your readers- say how much reviews mean to you, or how they help inspire you. Or ask a specific question for us to answer, something you're genuinely curious about in terms of how we are experiencing your story. You should be writing for yourself, because you have a story you want to write. If you also want an audience for that story, great, happy to read it. But don't harangue us for reviews. Either ask for them in a positive way, or let your writing speak for yourself and if your readers engage and choose to share their thoughts, be happy to have gotten GENUINE reviews. I'm keeping this as a guest review so that it doesn't automatically get posted, you can just keep it to yourself if you want. I work with a lot of young writers and other creative people and the desire to create has to come from inside, not from others. External feedback is great and can be helpful but you need to please yourself and tell your story because you are compelled to write. You write well and your stories obviously impact your readers. Trust us, and yourself.
10/27/2016 c9 Guest
Ah what a cliff hanger! I do hope you continue to update - I'm dying to know what happens! Poor, poor Lorelai.
10/25/2016 c8 Guest
So far I'm the only one who has reviewed, but I hope you are seeing that people are reading. Since you updated again, I'm hoping you will continue.

I'm dying to see what Lorelai is going to do. She's not supposed to tell what happened but I don't know how she will be able to hide it.
10/23/2016 c4 Guest
Ok, so I don't normally like or read stories that are this AU. However, you once again have me hooked. I'm really interested in seeing where you take this, so I hope you will continue to update.