for Lament

3/21/2020 c1 4SophisticatedSage
Oh my gosh, they would have made such a good canon couple if Sirius had lived :(
10/8/2019 c1 1Runaway Fantasy Princess
And then he dies... how tragic.
11/9/2016 c1 lexicon63738
Daaanggg itttt! I don't want this to be the end of the story but I also don't want the actual story ending! Ahh the feels
10/24/2016 c1 Jess
Awww the part she wraps her arm around his waist is so cute and I can totally picture that! Utterly adorable, siriously. And you know what would be even more adorable? A sequel. please, I mean, that's all I'm asking of you! I really want to know what happened to these two afterwards.
10/24/2016 c1 aryals
Please don't let Sirius die! Would really love to read more!
10/24/2016 c1 16mademoiselletori
OMG I loved this! And now I want to know what happens next! Are you going to write more or is it really over?! If it is, then please tell me if you intended on following the canon version (in which Sirius dies) or if he managed to survive at the end? Xoxo :)
P.S.: Please don't be over. I need more of this. Just. Give. Me. Moreeeee.
10/24/2016 c1 aryan778
Would really love to know what happens next when she grows older and Sirius doesn't die (please).
10/24/2016 c1 pgoodrichboggs
Nice! A continuation when she's older would be a nice epilogue;)
10/23/2016 c1 Havane 31
Hello !
That was actually really good ! There are a few grammary mistakes but it was a nice story
10/23/2016 c1 Nyxxie-Naiara
Love it! Everythong was well written and i just love this couple and I cant. Good job!