for Neo's Dysfunctional Criminal Organization

9/14/2019 c1 ManticoreBlues
please continue
8/17/2018 c1 42isme
Hey. I've read your Overlord and NDCO fics, and I really enjoyed them. Can't wait to see where they go next. I'm thinking after almost two years with no updates, that you've given up on NDCO. I hope you don't, though. What I read so far, I enjoyed way more than the usual stuff written on this site. If you're still accepting character applications, I have one for you.

Name: Jinn Cobalt/Cobalt Jinn (Whichever works for you, because hey, it's YOUR story.)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Appearance: Blue hair (Lot darker than Neptune, almost black), Brown eyes, Caucasian, about 180cm tall, lightly muscled (think martial arts not bodybuilder)
Clothing: White shirt, black hoodie with red lining, jeans and white/black sneakers.
Colour: Black, I guess. It always matches the main piece of clothing they wear, right?
Emblem: White lightning bolt on a filled in red circle.
Weapon: Chainsword and pistol for backup. (Sword shifts into a chain that can be used as a grapple, like Emeralds guns) with a cartridge slot in the hilt to allow Dust usage. (Setting blade on fire, electrifying it, freezing it, etc) Pistol is nothing fancy; he only uses it if he absolutely has to.
Semblance: Can fire lightning out of his hands or summon it from above. Sustained bursts of 10 seconds or 5 moderately powerful bolts inside a minute leave him unable to use it for half an hour while he recovers. Summoning a massive blast from the sky usually makes him black out. Can fire many smaller bolts to short out electronics (frying listening equipment, forcing open electrical doors) without becoming tired.
Fighting style: Mixed Martial Arts and Swordsman.
Personality: Most of the time, he's polite and professional. When he's being antagonised or facing authority figures, that changes. He becomes sarcastic and antagonistic, looking for any to stick it to them. He is confident, but not arrogant; he knows his limits; knows exactly what he is and is not capable of. Prefers not to kill if it can be avoided, knowing that it will bring more attention to him and anyone he works with, but makes an exception for rapists as his sister was attacked by one. He has no problem with stealing or other minor crimes. After being thrown out of his academy, Cobalt gradually came to believe that those in power just use the justice system and everyone they consider beneath them to maintain their social status and wealth, which disgusts him.
Sexuality: Straight.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. He is under no illusions that the world is a kind place full of people helping each other, but he doesn't want to be the one to burn it all down either.
Criminal Record: Cobalt used to be like Jaune or Ruby, joining Haven Academy in Mistral because he truly believed that Huntsmen and Huntresses were heroes. Helping people wasn't his only reason for doing so, but it was the main one. He also joined to gain a job in order to support his twin sister as their parents died in a Grimm attack when they were 14. He was reckless and arrogant during spars, which led to him accidentally crippling another student and being thrown out. This caused him to become resentful towards authority figures and those with power over others. It didn't help that after being thrown out of Haven, he was forced to take criminal jobs because few people would employ him. Said jobs usually involved protecting corrupt officials during business deals or helping gang leaders blackmail authority figures into leaving them alone or helping them.
Motivation: Cobalt has come to despise authority figures as two-faced, lying bastards who only act in their own self interests, screwing over everyone for a few more lien, making promises they don't keep and treating those beneath them as disposable tools. He is looking for any opportunity to stick it to the man, and Neo is offering him a chance to do so by breaking out Torchwick despite the security put in place by Ozpin and Vale's officials. He figures if they can pull it off, the authorities will look like idiots and that's enough for him.
Theme songs: Casual - Villain by Theory of a Deadman / Battle - Fake It by Seether
Quote: "Not everyone's voice is equal. The ones with the power and the money make the rules."

So that's my character. You don't have to use him,(or even continue this story, I suppose) but I would like it if you did. Keep up the good work!
6/30/2017 c1 Frisky Arctic Fox
I'd like to see more of this in the future.
11/4/2016 c1 Veigar Fangirl
im literally crying please never stop writing you beautiful person omfg
11/1/2016 c1 2reven228
realized I haven't reviewed the first chapter. Allow me to rectify that: Great job with he first intro chapter, I can't wait to see who will be in Neo's group. Keep goin and stay golden
10/30/2016 c1 nightmaster000
Very interesting I look forward to reading more.
10/26/2016 c1 3ClusterOfClouds
Dammit, I wanted to use Megalovania as batte theme.
Oh, well, anyway, character incoming, I hope I am not late
10/25/2016 c2 2theDarkRyder
Just sent in my OC. Great concept, one that is very unique. Can't wait to read more.
10/24/2016 c1 Periwinkles and Lilacs
This is so cool. Your sense of humor is great and the story premise is unique. My only problem is that you misspelled "organization" but I'll be submitting an OC either way.
10/24/2016 c1 1Inkly
Alright, I am so in for this one. Not very often you get a SYOC for villains. I'll be sure to send in an OC when I have time to write it up.
10/24/2016 c1 AltariaMotives
Okay, I'll bite.
10/24/2016 c1 19Rain Harmonia
Wellllllp...I think I know what to spend some time putting together. *eyes that OC submission form* I think I'm liking the direction this is headed in. My only complaint about the story so far is that Neo's Semblance creates illusions. It doesn't allow her to teleport. But aside from that, this is really nice. I absolutely can see a drunk af Roman thinking it's a good idea to steal Ozpin's mug.