for Relentless

2/12/2019 c24 leavemealonetodie
The last paragraph brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful way to end this story. See and Relentless are much more than companion stories. You have to read them both to get the true feel for both relationships. I am even more in love with these characters than I was before. Thank you so much. I love your storytelling.
2/12/2019 c23 leavemealonetodie
The way you chose your words is just some of the most beautiful storytelling I have ever read. It’s professional and articulate. It has movement and flows so well.
2/12/2019 c21 leavemealonetodie
Ugggg sister codependency I love it. And Dean asking Serra’s Permission omg
2/11/2019 c19 leavemealonetodie
You have Dean and sams interactions down perfectly. Deans mannerisms are just right spot on. I feel like I’m watching the show. Magnificent.
2/11/2019 c17 leavemealonetodie
A Winchester sandwich. Yes to that.
2/11/2019 c16 leavemealonetodie
Ooooh drunk Winchesters is how I want to live my life
2/11/2019 c13 leavemealonetodie
Heart eyes. Major heart eyes. It’s so FLUFFY
2/9/2019 c12 leavemealonetodie
And the banter between the sisters. That shit is real.
2/9/2019 c10 leavemealonetodie
I feel like Serra and Dean are so similar and then Sammy and Grace are so similar. It works so well for the dynamics
2/9/2019 c9 leavemealonetodie
This. Chapter. Oh. My. God.
I read it three times. It’s. I don’t even have the words.

I have to go take a shower.
2/9/2019 c8 leavemealonetodie
“Me and Grace are gonna die together, as far as I’m concerned”
foreshadowing?! I don’t know if I can handle it.
2/9/2019 c7 leavemealonetodie
I can’t believe how good this story is. I thought See was amazing but this one is somehow better. The descriptions! The interactions! It’s juts perfect The gun range scene is perfection
2/9/2019 c6 leavemealonetodie
Reading Dean and Serra interacting literally made me cry it’s so sweet and loving they’re perfect brother and sister
2/9/2019 c5 leavemealonetodie
And seeing Dean watch Sammy fall in love is so wonderful. That one look at the bottom of the chapter...Dean knowing that Sammy is falling for her. It’s so accurate and perfect.
2/9/2019 c4 leavemealonetodie
Seeing this through Serra’s eyes is so amazing.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »