for A Ghouls blood

1/8/2019 c3 Alphfia Mizu
lol kaneki and hide has a baby
YAS
1/8/2019 c2 Alphfia Mizu
lol hide is pregnant
2/2/2018 c13 Guest
Can you please please do more chapter of awesome and cool story please .
2/4/2017 c12 10jy24
Okay, I didn't expect the ghouls to move to Gravity Falls so quickly. It's a bit rush for this chapter but still good. By the way, 'were' is plural for 'was', I know you were trying to write 'we're' which is 'we are'. Anyway, can't wait to read the new crossover for this, been waiting a while for someone to actually write Tokyo Ghoul and Gravity Falls crossover.
1/23/2017 c11 jy24
Mado is still alive in this story? That's a surprise, and now the baby id born. Really can't wait for the next chapter soon and see what the CCG is going to do with the little family.
1/16/2017 c10 jy24
Okay, short and the fight is a bit too weak for Kaneki. He is supposed to be a strong one-eyed ghoul that killed Yamori, isn't he? Nico should be easy picking since he doesn't seem as strong as Jason. By the way, Kaneki is already a Kakuja in this story, right?
1/8/2017 c9 jy24
A bit short for this but at least we now know that the baby is developing nicely. Kaneki and Amon seemed to be portrayed as not really getting much understanding with mood swings. Can't wait for more.
12/11/2016 c7 jy24
This chapter is okay, things seemed a bit rush but still okay. Maybe you have to read a second time before posting because there are some mistakes here and there.
12/5/2016 c6 jy24
I just read this and I really like the story, even if there are mistakes everywhere, it's still a good story.
10/25/2016 c1 3cassianaswindell123
Good so far, but you misspelled write in the A/N