FanFiction.Net
for Prophetic Fate: A New Beginning

7/27/2022 c5 Guest
I think I’ve been told about that theory, but I’m afraid it’s false. Besides, King Agnarr, Queen Iduna and Tarzan’s parents are literally separate people. Even Frozen 2 had backed that up during one scene (spoiler alert) where Anna, Elsa and Olaf discovered the wreckage of their parent’s ship and the whole “water remembers” statement where Elsa uses her magic to conjure ice sculptures of her parents embracing each other in their final moments. So, sorry, I’m afraid that theory of Anna and Elsa having a long lost brother is out the window.
4/14/2021 c6 BeerusxElsa
Love this I’m just sad i missed the original completed story I really want to read it well guys let’s hope thedrkknight brings it back till then if anyone knows where else to read it that would be great
11/20/2019 c6 Guest
Please finish this already or at least state what are your intentions for this is in the next chapter.
4/3/2019 c6 Guest
Please just come out with a new chapter already it’s been years come on.
3/15/2019 c6 5TheTrueBonesMalone
Whis is dead now XD
1/30/2019 c6 Baby Jane
I always thought that the Tarzan/Elsa & Anna connection was just a rumour. You learn things everyday.

I'm really enjoying this story by the way. Elsa and Beerus are two of my favourite characters in any medium, so to have them be in the same story AND together is just amazing.
1/30/2019 c6 Guest
Why not the RWBY Universe?
7/27/2018 c6 eva017