for But

5/3/2019 c1 24Siera-Knightwalker
I'm glad someone wrote a positive version because every time I read stuff like this, I always feel bad about what the world is coming to. I might not be the best daughter, but I try. I always pay attention to them when they speak and hug them at every opportunity I get because why not? They're my parents after all.

While they might not be ideal parents or children but they taught me and I can use my brain to make sure they live their life too. If I can do that for my friends and sister, why won't I be able to do that for them?
10/19/2018 c1 Guest
Its interesting to see something from different point of views, you're quite the perspective individual, in a good way of course.
9/18/2017 c7 Random Reviewer
Hi,
I saw that your story is in the remove section. You should post these things in your profile instead.
9/11/2017 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken, despite your great writing quality in terms of spelling and grammar:

FanFiction is not an archive for non-fanfiction literary works. Please visit FictionPress to publish your non-fanfiction literary works.

Please use your author's note or summary to tell the audience what book your story is a fanfiction on. You can also move it to FictionPress, the sister site of this site, if you want a better audience on original fiction.
9/9/2017 c7 16QuestionableIntentions
i agree with both. stereotypes are too broad to actually completely apply to anyone, but on the other hand, sometimes those stereotypes have a bit of truth to them.
9/9/2017 c6 QuestionableIntentions
i don't know if i'd call the first one ABUSIVE...it's just a different method of parenting. my parents say things in the first list to me all the time and i think i turned out okay.
8/13/2017 c5 12rainbowrider1290
Your collection of poems was absolutely wonderful and deserves more reviews. Great job indeed. I relate and agree especially with your POV on the LGBTQ society from a believer's perspective. This really hit home.

Keep writing!
7/30/2017 c5 16QuestionableIntentions
i agree with both of these things: the modified and unmodified ones.
it just depends on the kind of person you are.
and you seem to be a very good person.
keep up the great work!
7/14/2017 c5 163Vaneria Potter
Thanks for writing this.

I've never been quite able to vocalise why I hated those mum/dad posts, beyond that I felt they wee unfair exaggerations, but this does a very good job.
3/21/2017 c2 16QuestionableIntentions
i like what you're saying here. keep up the great work! also feel free to steal stuff from my profile. i like this fic.
3/21/2017 c3 QuestionableIntentions
see, i'm with you on this issue. i haven't figured out yet which religion i want to follow, but i do have very conservative political views and because of that, people think i hate gay people. this is NOT true and i think they're people just like everyone else. but everyone just assumes. it's human nture, unfortunately. keep up the great work!
3/21/2017 c1 QuestionableIntentions
i like where you're taking this. keep going.
3/19/2017 c3 estera.andries
This is messed up, sadly
3/19/2017 c2 estera.andries