FanFiction.Net
for Jelly Beans for Halloween

3/30/2017 c3 Smsidnd
Except Leo, of course. Ha! Who's in the doorway? Some kinda monster? Jason and Percy having different Halloween strategies is awesome. Did they not see anyone else? I usually see at least one other group. Great job!
3/30/2017 c3 9eirayne
WHAT. THAT'S IT? A CLIFFHANGER?
i'm both impressed at your writing and cliffhanger-creating skills and mad at you for that. so i'm gonna be a hypocrite and say PLEASE UPDATE SOON! seriously this was great and humorous as always and i can't wait to read more!
3/30/2017 c3 3Kasamatsu Tetsuya
I hate you so much rn... Ughhhh! I have to wait for the next chapter now but oh well!
Literally update A.S.A.P because I cannot deal with cliffhangers I hate them so much!
You're a really great author! Keep up the great work! Many people are counting on you to update btw!
1/14/2017 c1 Guest
Add Reyna as Superwoman and make it super awkward and have Piper be all like: He's mine.
From Meistar
1/14/2017 c2 2Demiwizard dragon girl
I saw what you did there... QUIDDITCH!
Pocahontas chasing a giant screaming banana... Yes, this is indeed an astonishing fanfic. (Which around here means impressive, or amazing) . Keep up the good work!
1/14/2017 c2 Smsidnd
Ha! This is still hilarious even if Halloween was a while ago. Nico's just like, I'm done with you idiots. BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS. And Jason and Percy arguing about where to go and they're looking around to find who's screaming and Piper flicks Leo on the forehead. Piper is evil. THANKS. Now I can't get the mental image of Pocahontas chasing a banana out of my head. And in the end the fancy shadow work didn't really get Nico anywhere. This made me smile at 1 am, congrats. I should go to sleep now.
1/14/2017 c2 9eirayne
IM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED THIS! i thought it was hilarious and amazing and i can't wait for chapter three. i loved how you introduced Nico into this chapter: 'a dark and moody entity… that really had to pee.'

XDXDXD

thanks so much for posting this. it was definitely worth the wait!

also - i'm currently working on that one-shot prompt you gave me (the one with Nico) and i'll try to post it soon!
11/25/2016 c1 Guest
Can't w8 4 next chapter
10/25/2016 c1 Guest
I was on the ground laughing so hard that my mom asked me if I was ok! That is the best thing ever!
10/26/2016 c1 Smsidnd
Is this what I expected? No. THIS IS WAY BETTER AND MORE HILAROUS THAN I EVEN IMAGINED IT WOULD BE! This is like, I can't, it's awesome, the awesomeness is killing me. I had to stop four times because I was laughing so hard. I just stared at the "dedicated to Asophogus" for five minutes, trying to stop smiling before someone walked in because I was staring the screen and smiling so wide it was probably creepy. They were a little ooc, but I think that's because everyone's just generally so happy and in the books there was always this undertone of "I could die at any minute" going on. But the costumes were awesome! Especially Leo's. A banana, like seriously? I can totally imagine Leo coming up with that. I was laughing so much at the "MY EYES!" from Percy. This is awesome! I wish I could come up with a better adjective than awesome. Actually, let grab a thesaurus... According to Google, this is mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, excellent and marvelous. I agree whole-heartedly. I found 13 typos ignoring spacing mistakes but that's okay, it's the story that counts, and this story accomplished it's goal of being hilarious, actually, hold on, uproarious and rollicking. Word choice! I'm gushing but this deserves it. I'm pretty sure I'm repeating myself, but This. Is. Awesome. *dances away singing your praises*
10/26/2016 c1 eirayne
okay this was amazing. i don't care how OOC they might have been - i was honestly too caught up in the hilarious dialogue to notice! it was a nice ending for a one-shot but i'll definitely read a chapter two if you continue it! keep writing (either this or in general)!
10/25/2016 c1 2Demiwizard dragon girl
POST IT THIS AWWWWWWWWESOOOOOOMMMMMME! !