for Gifts

11/12/2016 c1 6lordhaxsupreme
Nice! Not usually a fan, but I enjoyed this ship. Sunflowers for our little star was perfect!
10/28/2016 c1 31iHateFridays
Okay, I read this! (Well, honestly, I skimmed over it XD). Although this isn't really my genre, I can see why others enjoyed it and I'll follow your story to support you! Just keep on writing what you want.

~Ponystories
10/28/2016 c1 1Tripledent
Loved Fear's antennae turning into a heart. Fear probably would like safety equipment, but that's not very romantic. And I liked how he wasn't ignoring the other emotions while he was smitten with Joy, he had a heart-to-heart with Sadness while it was happening.
10/27/2016 c1 2LilacPetals21
That was pure sweetness! Another great one shot about one of my favorite otps. Amazing job as always! :)
10/27/2016 c1 CNBW
Mother of God that was adorable! I was waiting for a new StarNerve story haha. :3
Good job!
10/27/2016 c1 14StarNerve
Thanks so much for writing this StarNerve fic! I didn't request it but I'm beyond honored that you sought my permission to use an idea from one of my deleted fics. And as a fan, I felt happy seeing this. Amazing work as always and good luck with your collaborated story!
10/26/2016 c1 5Orangebird124
Awesome? HollyAnne1084, this was seriously the BEST StarNerve one-shot story I have ever read and that was super creative! StarNerve or Joy x Fear is my O.T.P. and I seriously love that couple! I've always liked that couple ever since I first watched the movie! My most favorite part was when Joy and Fear kissed on Valentine's Day and that they love each other! You did amazing with it and now I'm even more excited when you said that you'll be making the next chapter of "Opposites Attract". Keep it up with your stories and I always look forward to more in the future. :)
10/26/2016 c1 8WriterofBliss
oh…my…GOSH! THIS IS SO ADOREABLE! I JUST LOVE READING THESE ONE-SHOTS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service