for Danganronpa IF Ryouko

11/11/2016 c1 7A Lucky Soldier
Hey there! I read the story and I'm going to skip the grammar problems that are there. And i agree with what smx underground has already said. Even though this is a preview of what it is to come, its less of a story and more of a... report in a sense.

The hardest thing about writing these stories is finding the fine line of when to explain certain things and when to let the reader imagine them. (Another hard thing is writing lines but thats another problem for later.) And for this story, it seems a bit forced.

Dont be afraid to go into details about things, but like smx underground said, do your best to maintain the mysterious atmosphere of the story. Explain somethings and slowly expose the others. I hope this helps!
-A_Lucky_Soldier
10/28/2016 c1 25smx underground
Nice going. However, it's very short and very explain-y. Remember, you're writing a Danganronpa fic, keep an air of mystery about the story and remember that some things don't really need to be explained.
10/26/2016 c1 Guest
I'm sure the wait will be worth it love the story
10/27/2016 c1 21Blitz12
I'll follow this like I'll follow the other fics. I am looking forward to see how this goes.