FanFiction.Net
for Fallen Angel

9/21/2003 c6 15Lara1786
That's so COOL and why did Tuxedo Mask throw the rose at her? Please update SOON! I'll be sitting by my computer waiting to see your story again! -Lara1786
9/21/2003 c5 Marni
Nice betrayal story. It will be interesting to see what you write next.
9/20/2003 c5 2Miko633
Wow, so Usagi is going to *cough*. Really? That is soo cool! I live there too! Maybe she'll come and visit me :-) I can't wait for that. You'd better describe the details of *cough* really well or I'll be mad at you. lol, post more soon! ~Miko~
9/20/2003 c5 angel313
Interesting
9/20/2003 c5 14Lioness Blackfire
pth I bet you just haven't decided where. hehehe. Not really. Well, I'm curious, so keep it up!
9/20/2003 c5 13Eternal Optimist
You have got to update soon! This story was awesome! I can't wait to find out where she's going. I wonder what the scouts and darien are going to say or do when they find out what happened. I hope they feel really bad after what they did to usagi! what bitches!(xcuse my french)
9/20/2003 c5 SNOWCUB
Nice story but since you said you didn't mind flames, here's mine, Why is she pining over somebody who is always putting her down and I don't mean because of the dreams, and when she goes to school out of the country the first thing she does is run to another man, desperate for a boyfriend, she never works to improve for herself it's always for Tuxedo butt-head. Either that or

she meets the generals a stupid idea really, but I like the story just hope you type faster.
9/20/2003 c5 1Lady Amaris
wow evil i tell ya evil but very good well well one cliffy deserves another right so watch out! tehehe
9/20/2003 c5 SourApple
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! *sniff sniff*
9/20/2003 c1 moongoddsss
o k i am number 43 so some else plz

review only one mre person cuz i really like no... love this story i like the cliffys and now to the author i love ure story and if some one is that snotty to not review then tell me who it is so i can do some thing *bad * to themm

bai bai
i like
9/20/2003 c5 Moongoddess62511
me like
9/20/2003 c5 15Lara1786
PLEASE update soon! I CAN'T wait for the next chapter! you're utterly evil for not telling where she's going! and does Rei care taht she's gone and when will the other girls and mamoru find out? OH PLEASE update soon! i LOVE the story! -Lara1786
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »