for A New Selection, a SYOC!

11/15/2017 c62 happypotato
OH. MEH GOOSE. i haz litter ally fainted. *faints*
11/15/2017 c62 Cbear88
Yaaaaay!

Sort of surprised that their first kiss was after the engagement, but otherwise amazing chapter!
11/12/2017 c61 happypotato
IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS...

*lol*
11/4/2017 c61 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Hahah oh their families are precious! I'm also happy that Rose was included as well! Overall really cute chapter and I wonder what Lottie is gonna do with Tristan's phone lol. I swear siblings are just the best. Anyway don't worry about the length okay, this is the home stretch so length is not a factor lol. Totally looking forward to the next chapter, especially since you seem to be working really hard on it!
11/1/2017 c61 Smiley
Ethan is adorable! I fell in love with him! Anyway, I am so ecxited for the final three, and then the one! I can’t wait!
11/1/2017 c61 10Justabibliophile
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH IT'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE LUNA AND MARIUS WERE HOLDING HANDS.
The scene with Rose not having a family broke my heart, but at least the others were welcoming.
Oh, what Lottie will find when she sees Tristan's phone...

ROSEROSEROSEROSEROSEROSEORRAERARERAERAEBUTMOSTLYROSEICAN'TWAIT!
11/1/2017 c61 1Booklovin'03
Omg What is Lottie going to to do! Seeing the girls parents was cool! I loved little Ethan! But where the heck is Brynn?! Cool chapter!
10/16/2017 c59 Smiley
Yess! I would love a happily ever after fic! Sorry that I missed two chapters. They were great! Marius And Luna have to happen! We need my OTP to come true!
I am so ecxited for the one! And then we have the epilogue with Val!
Keep writing!
10/15/2017 c60 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
If the king dissolves the engagement I will legit consider not calling him King Douche McDouchington...you have my word. Anyway yaaay Marius and Luna are going on a date! Whoooooop! I also can't wait to meet the families!
10/15/2017 c60 sadpotato
you better bring brynns parents...
10/15/2017 c60 10Justabibliophile
OH MY GOD LUNA AND MARIUS ARE IN LOVE CALL OFF THE ENGAGEMEN E.

I can't believe it the One is going to be announced holy crap RoseRoseRoseRoseandifnotthenRaebutmostlyRoseRoseRoseRoseROSE.
10/14/2017 c59 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Oh man oh man that was fast haha nearly snuck up on me! Seeing how the girls reacted to being in the final three was adorable since they are all sweet hearts, Mer and Rea's friendship is a beautiful thing and I'm very glad that they'll still be friends after this whole shebang. Also Rose randomly climbing a tree was simply adorable I really like how she's grown through this experience so much so that I think she wins regardless of who Leo chooses. By the way I think he's totally choosing Mer. She's the only one out of the three that I've seen use the big "L" word when describing her feelings about him, but ya know I could be mistaken. After 59 chapters everything seems to blend together a bit lol. Not really sure what a happily ever after fic would entail but I'm game if it means this ride isn't over yet. I have a question before I type up Cassandra's epilogue thing that I'm gonna ask her because I'm now getting tired. How much time has passed exactly? I was going to have her find somebody but if only like three or four weeks have passed I'll just have her come to terms with what just happened. Anyway that's it can't wait for the big wedding coming up!
10/14/2017 c59 1Booklovin'03
I loved that chapter! Rose was so cute! But where’s Brynn? Did they forget about her? And the one is coming up? I hope Brynn makes a entrance ;)
10/13/2017 c58 3starryworlds
I loved loved loved this chapter so much! And thank you so much for keeping mer! I'm so excited. I'll make sure to send you what my other characters are doing soon. I really like the people who leo kept (though I liked them all...) but I'm disappointed some others didn't get through like Cass.

TRYSTAL THOUGH! I absolutely loved reading about them and they're still amazing!

Great work!
10/13/2017 c59 Cbear88
Happy is my middle name! Love the chapter again, Go Meredith and Rose!
307 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »