for A New Selection, a SYOC!

9/16/2017 c56 Wander Often - Wonder Always
I really like this story! I'm so excited to see who wins! I'll go vote now!
9/16/2017 c56 Smiley
It's fine. I'm leaving it up to you on this. And good luck. It's going to be Brynn, I think. And then Ryan, Val, and Little Rosy can come to the wedding. Rosy is now three months old. Please wake up Brynn! And also, I think that I like Brynn because she has this spirit that matches Leo perfectly. I just love it. Bye!
9/16/2017 c56 10Justabibliophile
Oh my God, the king! I'm so happy right now! But I feel bad for Leo, having to be the King already. We're going to the final three, so excited! And Ari...I feel bad for her. She only wanted a better world. But she tried to kill Leo in the process, so...
9/15/2017 c56 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Oh my god my emotions sigh...I'm sorry I know you don't like violence but I want to punch Ari in the face. Like hard...sorry really sorry but I just had to share. I suppose it's a compliment in a way ya know since I feel anything at all :). Just means your an awesome writer! Okay I don't have much time or I would leave a longer review so keep up the great work okay!

Oh and to answer your question I seem to have become very protective o all these girls and I really just want them to be happy...even Ari despite wanting to punch her in the face.
9/10/2017 c55 1Booklovin'03
Oooooooo Leo is getting angry. I hope Brynn wakes up soon! Ugh I just love Brynn! BREO!
9/9/2017 c55 Smiley
I can see some Breo here! Oh, Brynn. Please get better, we all love you!
9/9/2017 c55 10Justabibliophile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't-
I can't-
Can't say-
I-uh-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
9/3/2017 c53 Smiley
I missed a chapter.
Ohmygosh. I am just a mess. Ari is a traitor. Oh no. How could she? Hopefully they will bounce back!
9/3/2017 c54 Smiley
Noooooooooooooo! Not Brynn. That's so sad. I really hope she gets better. Those darn rebels!
I'm a little late, I've been on vacation. Sorry. Keep writing! I'm on the edge of my seat!
9/3/2017 c54 1Booklovin'03
BRYNNN! She's so amazing she would literally take a bullet for him! Gah! I hope she's okay! Is anyone else being sucker punched in the Breo feels right now?
9/3/2017 c54 3starryworlds
NOOOO BRYNNNNNN. I'll admit I Brynn wasn't my favourite, but I did like her a lot! I hope she gets better! Damn you Ari and Zinnia.
9/3/2017 c54 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
OMG BRYNNN! WHAT HECK IS GOING ON! I ONLY MISSED ONE CHAPTER THEN I WALK INTO THIS! OMG BRYN PLEASE BE OKAY!
9/3/2017 c54 10Justabibliophile
CRAP. CRAP. BRYNN. BRYNN NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
*Collapses in agony*
9/2/2017 c53 potatospwat
okie good

a sypnopsis: (I am rlly stupid so that might be incorrect) Brynn jumps in front of Leo bullet goes in her she dies (Leo sad everyone sad) or she just survives (everyone sighing in relief)
9/2/2017 c33 Cbear88
My Theories:

1. It was all a dream
2. The gun is not loaded
3. I HAVE NO OTHER THEORIES THAT I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT DO NOT KILL THE PRINCE!
307 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »