for HTTYW: the Howling Snow

2/14/2020 c1 Dusk Holloway
The first zippleback you've spelt zippelback
2/5/2020 c1 5atomicsub927
Is it bad I'm getting more of a wolf brother vibe from this before I open it?
1/15/2020 c24 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Thanks so much:)
1/12/2020 c24 Eris
Awesome chapter. Very fascinating. Great thoughts about Stoick and his motivations to do things different. Please update soon.
10/27/2019 c2 31Tellemicus Sundance
This chapter needs some serious rewriting to it. It's got a lot of references to the original HTTYD with insinuations of the wolves being dragons (particularly when Hiccup's being chased and rescued) and the POV of the chapter is constantly changing from 1st to 3rd person. It's a little disorienting.

That aside, a very interesting and unique twist to an old tale. I wonder how it'll shape up, and just how much you'll take from the Balto story's half.
10/25/2019 c23 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Oh snap that’s not goid
10/25/2019 c23 28Musiclover435
It’s been a while since an update and thanks but when did Toothless start talking because I don’t remember this at all.
10/25/2019 c23 Andria Rainbolt
yes! another chapter of this awesome story! can't wait to read more.
7/10/2019 c21 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
Thanks for updating
7/8/2019 c21 Andria Rainbolt
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. To be fair for the longest time I spelled stoic as stoick not realizing that it had been made different on purpose.
6/10/2019 c1 2Wolf81
I apologize. I'm tired. I thought this was written a few years ago. 60 hour weeks will do that. My review still stands. Epically amazing. I truly love the story.
6/10/2019 c20 Wolf81
I wish you would have continued this. I really love this interpretation and woukd have liked to see the conclusion. You are an amazing writer.
6/10/2019 c20 Eris
Good chapter. Very fascinating. Please update soon.
6/10/2019 c20 18Onlyafraidoffear
I really like this interpretation, seriously amazing job and cannot wait to read more!
6/4/2019 c19 Eris
Fascinating chapter. Scarry and surprising. Please update soon.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »