for Be Still, My Cold Dead Heart

5/26 c8 Hans Kleusen
I’m getting high blood pressure from the salt here.
3/1/2018 c8 emipopescu21
Well...she got pregnant with arby lol
She is gonna kill the child...cause of her behaviour
3/1/2018 c8 Silent Shadow
One thought; When is the next chapter?!
2/22/2018 c8 Lizard4523
This was really good, I hope you continue the story.
2/20/2018 c7 MrsJadeRatchet
Interesting chapter. Looks like trouble ahead for Adams. Got a feeling the Arbiter is going to be really ticked when he founds out what she's doing.
2/20/2018 c7 Silent Shadow
I'm going to guess that either Adams will be going to serve some time in prison -if someone doesn't cover for her- or if not, she will become pregnant with the Arbiter's child...and maybe have twins. Either way, this is really good so far, and I shall wait for the next chapter.

-Silent in the Shadows
3/30/2017 c5 34Koriat Cyredanthem
This is so bad-ass. Please update soon! I look forward to seeing what comes next!
12/8/2016 c4 Koriat Cyredanthem
Uh oh... This is starting out just as fantastic as the last one, and that left me half-sobbing and half-giggling with laughter and amazement. Keep this up!
11/12/2016 c4 4AgentOhioS118
*applause* Love it! Can't wait to see her crazy scheme she cooks up!
11/9/2016 c3 AgentOhioS118
I absolutely love this character! She is my inner dialogue and I can't get enough! I hope your planning to update this cause it's fantastic. 3
11/5/2016 c1 4Insominum
I have to agree with the reviewer below me. You need more emotions in this story because it's coming off as bland with a bunch of swear words coming from your character nonstop. Yes we know she is a bad ass but there are other ways to show it other than her constantly cursing; that's immature in my opinion. Try toning down the swearing and give her some growth.
10/27/2016 c1 1Dragon5847
Nice soo sequal? Didnt you just finish the other one? also PLEASE more "emotions" between arbiter and kase
10/27/2016 c1 8Shad0wGho3t
*bowsscrew auto correct)
10/27/2016 c1 Shad0wGho3t
*nods down* I am not worthy. I am not worthy.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service