for Incarnate Of Obito Uchiha

12/4/2021 c27 animeloveranimegunner
Plz update soon
11/13/2021 c27 Gabbyraymond
Omg, this is a fantastic story! Love it so much! Poor Kakashi, though I am extremely happy at the maturity of Team Seven in this story! Hope Obito will be ok!
11/10/2021 c27 m1tarashi
Yep I loved this chapter, they're all forfeiting. I've never read a single ff like this one I really love it, But I really hope Obito eill be back, I hope tho, I want it to be tense, like I hope he doesn't get back and at the most, most crucial time he comes back like yk? anyways loved the story, please continue it <3.
10/28/2021 c27 soodarling
Naruto et Sakura sont trop mignons ensemble dans ce chapitre
10/27/2021 c14 soodarling
I love the dynamics of Team 7, it's the heart of Naruto manga. I hope you will continue to develop their link. I like the fraternal relationship between Sasuke and Sakura. I hope you will continue to develop the relationship between Naruto and Sakura to see where it will evolve, I hope a couple aha
10/27/2021 c10 soodarling
I just started reading your story, I'm in chapter 10 there. I don't know if you have planned a love interest in Sakura but I think Naruto will match. In the canon their relationship with was built to become romantic so I don't think it's inconsistent that you use it for your story. They would go really well together
10/14/2021 c27 Guest
Hey! Great chapter! When do you post? I would like to know so I can read it soon!
10/5/2021 c27 Guest
Hey! This is awesome! Totally recommend reading!
8/21/2021 c16 6Carvaiine
Hm, Fuu and Hinata again? Did you get the idea from trip down a hill or did trip down a hill get the idea from you?
8/21/2021 c27 Cyan-Snake
Wow. Can you imagine? Sarutobi demanding to know why Sayuri would keep the Sharingan a secret and threatening treason when Danzo is still a fucking thing?
8/18/2021 c27 11Mukuro234
This is so awesome!
8/17/2021 c27 Gahhdamnnn
NEWWW CHAPTERRR AHHHH
THIS WAS AMAZING!
8/16/2021 c27 4Precarious Obsessions
That’s smart of team 7! I hope Sakura’s surgery is successful!
8/16/2021 c22 Precarious Obsessions
This chapter is so so epic!
8/14/2021 c2 Precarious Obsessions
I’m rereading your story and omg it’s such a treat! Can’t wait to catch-up again
649 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »