for Incarnate Of Obito Uchiha

12/23/2020 c26 Lazypup
This is a really good story please update when you get the time. I can't wate to see what happens next and what kakashi will do!
11/4/2020 c26 5quietjisoo
Hold up... Sakura actually lost her Sharingan?! Say it ain't so! She needs it! Please let her get her eye back! Her and Obito's friendship was easily my favorite part of this fic!
10/25/2020 c25 agathafaleiro
por favor por favor por favor devolve o sharingan da sakura, por favor
simplesmente adorando todo o enredo
9/10/2020 c26 Guest
I love this fic SO much, definitely one of the best Sakura and Obito centric fics out there. I laughed so much and teared up on more that one occasion. During the chapter Sakura got her eye tore out I broke out into a sweat and needed to do some jumping Jacks just to calm down enough to continue reading, lol. I don't know if you're still reading reviews or not, but I hope you find your little plot bunny again (a term I love and will continue using). I can at least die happy after seeing Kakashi freak out over Sakura's injuries and eventually find out about Obito.
9/6/2020 c26 Thelightestjade17
Omggggg this story is so good
8/26/2020 c26 yukixyuri13
I hope you continue with this fic and ignore all the narrowminded people out there. I love this and I hope to see it to its completion. Please dont let them dissuade you. Your doing an awesome job!
8/18/2020 c4 2SakuraHarunoIsGreat
woa?!
8/18/2020 c3 SakuraHarunoIsGreat
shisui!
7/19/2020 c5 BlueBird
Who is behind the orange mask?

Is it older obito or tobi ?
7/19/2020 c5 Guest
Who is behind the orange mask ?

Is it older obito or tobi ?
7/18/2020 c26 Guest
Please please please please update soon
6/9/2020 c10 7Yozakura Quartet
Unfortunately, I can't read this anymore. You don't understand speech patterns if any of the characters, and there's so many grammatical errors that it's annoying. The story feels like you don't really know what you're going to do or where you're going.
6/2/2020 c26 LuciferRedeemed
Wow...I am sorry that happened! I love your story btw!
6/1/2020 c26 37Spirit Seer
I'm sorry that this isn't the proper review that I've been wanting to write, but I wanted to share that I'm really sorry that your stories were reposted without permission. It shouldn't have happened in the first place, and I pray that it doesn't happen again.

I hope that you're keeping safe right now, and I'm looking forward to reading what happens next. This is a really neat premise that I'm very happy to have stumbled on. Happy writing~
5/27/2020 c25 4Precarious Obsessions
I’m excited to see what happens! How will Kakashi react to Sakura’s missing eye? And Team 7 is so cute together
614 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »