for Off Script

1/19/2020 c16 Guest
My theory is Anna has severe brain damage caused by the accident and no one noticed because she was generally neglected after her parents disappeared.
1/19/2020 c11 Guest
Wow. Anne is stupid, but she was in the movie so good job.
1/19/2020 c4 Guest
I hope you're not going to try to reform Zelena. She wasn't in the show even if the heroes decided she was one of them. She'll be a worse mother than Regina.
1/18/2020 c4 Guest
Interesting how Belle can't see her own hypocrisy and how controlling she is. She's also apparently a liar because she claimed she wouldn't mind being second to Bae, but she's planning how she can be a hero by forcing Rumplestiltskin to do her bidding and dismissing what would be best for Rumplestiltskin and Bae. Guess she's going to be just like she was on the show.
5/24/2017 c30 3Sue Clover
Okay, yeah, the fates definitely ship it. Hook and Emma, I mean. They needed Henry to be related to Rumple, but they want Emma to be with a pirate, hence this mess. Among other things.

Gah. I miss three chapters, then when I read them all at once I get disappointed when I get to the end. But I know there'll be more soon, I've just got to be patient.

Love it still. Love it lots.
5/7/2017 c28 Gwenhyfer
Wow! Great chapters! Totally missed the last update because of that stupid conference. And it's the one I've waited so long for! Rumple is rescued yay! Though sadly the witch isn't dead. I'm so glad Rumple isn't in Zelena's clutches anymore. And I hope she'll be punished! I was a bit suprised Rumple aquiesced so easily. I totally would have killed her. He's a lot stronger than he thinks. I hope he'll manage to deal with it. On the one hand, I'm glad you won't just brush his trauma off (always annoys me if authors are just so blase about psychological trauma), on the other hand, I really want Rumple to get better soon. He's already suffered so much. I hope he'll go to Archie soon. And they got Malcom! yay! another one who really dserves to be punished. I hate both him and Zelena! I hope Ingrid won't do too much damage. And Anna is really funny. Really looking forward how this will play along. I hope Rumple stays strong. Go Rumple! You can do it! Thanks for the great work!
5/3/2017 c27 Sue Clover
dfihudflgajhf;oigadkffaj;sdflk
I love this. I really, really love this. I can't think of anything else to say at the moment, but I love it.

I don't think Rumple will be able to open up to Bae and Belle about what he went through. Maybe he could talk to Archie? He'd probably have trouble opening up to him, too, but at least Archie is somewhat neutral and is good at not judging ppl. I think he'll need it, anyway.
5/3/2017 c13 Sue Clover
Well, there they go. Zelena's going to have her ingredient cooking soon. Unless they somehow have birth control plants or something in the Enchanted Forest.
5/3/2017 c7 Sue Clover
OH shit. Shit shit shitty shit. Crap. This is not good, I am terrified, shit. (But it's also really good, I am quivering in my seat good)
4/23/2017 c26 Gwenhyfer
Finally things are moving! And Regina broke the curse with True Love's Kiss! Yay! I loved that! Finally Henry remembers his Mom. That makes me happy. And everyone's finally caught up. I hope Regina'll really learn light magic and defeat Zelena soon. She even showed some common sense this chapter. They should have hidden Henry before. Everyone always does everything Zelena wants if she just threatens him. So annoying. Can't wait for the next chapter.
4/16/2017 c25 Gwenhyfer
Thanks alot for your explanations. That cleared things up. Though I still see no way for Henry to leave with Robin. He'd never go with astranger with no clue about this world. And I don't want him to leave (not because I like him, he always annoyed me in the show) but because I want Regina to break his curse with True Love. I wonder if Emma will miss her magic - she always wanted to be normal but now that she is, won't she wish her superpowers back? I liked the scene with Cora. Now they know what Zelena is after and I sure hope there won't be any timetravel this time. And that porr Rumple is rescued soon. At least he'll finally get out tomorrow - thugh what will he have to do? Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the hard work and Happy Easter!
4/9/2017 c24 Gwenhyfer
Well that was...huh? Why didn't Zelena do that from the start? And why was Emma so dumb to do it? Why the hell did she think that would keep Henry safe? Now Zelena can kill everyone unhindered, including Henry. Why would Zelena keep that deal? I doubt Henry will get away. Why would he go with weird strangers? I don't get Emma but at least things are happening.
3/27/2017 c22 Gwenhyfer
Yes! Finally things are moving! I like this Emma better than OUATs. Great that she saw through Zelena. I hope that evil w itch dies. Hopefully they'll manage to rescue Rumple sooon. I'm relieved he's able to differentiate between the curse and his own desires. That he's still able to save Johanna after months of torture is a great sign. Hope he won't backslide. That really pi##d me off about OUAT the redeemed villains always backsliding into villainy, or most often pushed back in. Though a lot of series have a problem with cyclical characterization. Usually kills the series for me. Yours is still awesome. Please keep up the great work! Thanks for the chapter.
3/20/2017 c21 Gwenhyfer
Finally something is happening! YES! I hope they'll manage to rescue poor Rumple soon. And I hope they'll put Zelena away for good this time and not have her maskerade as Marian. Blue is such a b##h. If there is one thing I hate it's stupid fanatics. I hope "fate" derails much much further so they will finally stop this "we know best and force people's lives". End rant. Really looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for the great work and the frequent updates! It's pretty rare to have awesome stories get updated so regularly. I'm always happy to have your update notice in my mail box :))
3/12/2017 c20 Gwenhyfer
O man. It's good Emma's finally here, hopefully now things'll move forward. But I really hate these bastards trying to reroute everything "on script" again. Hopefully they won't manage. I don't want see Rumple even more tortured :(((. I hope he'll be rescued soon.
21 Page 1 2 Next »