for Zootopia: The Mystery of The World

3/11/2018 c1 2Chlaco
Man, this is great already, but like you said, there are some grammar mistakes. Hung up instead of hanged up
2/26/2018 c25 Anonymous
Nice so far. I think it would be interesting in new chapters (once you decide to continue) to have little flashes to the human world. Kind of show what his friends there have been doing since the beginning.
2/26/2018 c4 Anonymous
Wait, wife?

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
1/3/2018 c3 AmmusedBabyArchive
And that my friends is why you don’t stick cds in DVD players
8/6/2017 c25 BTA Snipez
Ahhh Cliff hanger I love this story tho :)
5/11/2017 c2 Ralmon
Another chapter of dull and mundane stuff.

And they are going to watch the Zootopia movie. That still doesn't make this a zootopia fic.

Sill, it seems like the next chapter is where the interesting stuff will be coming in.
5/11/2017 c1 Ralmon
uh... This isn't really a good start.

Waking up and the daily routine... is not an exciting or interesting opener. And the rest of the chapter is rather mundane.

The whole chapter has nothing to indicate that this is a fic of Zootopia, nor do it presents anything interesting. Hope that the next chapter would show something noteworthy.
5/6/2017 c24 Guest
too bad you didn't let omid have a sling ring and know how to use it otherwise omid could have taken out the lot or at least a good chunk (hint sling ring from dr strange movie)
5/5/2017 c24 Guest
more please
5/5/2017 c24 2californiamaverick
Great update. I thought you were done with this story, it's nice to see you back at it. Can't wait to see Omid's reaction to Nick deciding to sacrifice him was actually part of a plan to hopefully save everyone, lol. Anyways, good luck with the next chapter! Can't wait to read it!
4/8/2017 c23 californiamaverick
Ugh cliffhanger! This is so good, I've been waiting for this update for a while. Glad it's finally here, can't wait to see what happens next. Good luck!
4/4/2017 c1 californiamaverick
Please keep this story going, it was getting really good. This story is too good to let go. Please keep it up! Good luck.
3/24/2017 c22 californiamaverick
Ahh! This is getting so good, I want more! I knew something was up with Bogo, kinda feel sorry for Nick trusting him so much. Can't wait for the next addition!
3/10/2017 c20 Guest
Amazing,suspenseful,shocking... Perfect fanfiction story. Looking forward for the next chapter.
3/3/2017 c19 Guest
Dude I don't know how you keep giving us these great chapters consistently. This is getting way better that I thought. Please please keep this up!
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »