for Zootopia: The Mystery of The World

and now omid is having a two /16 year old mid life crisis
3/1/2017 c11 eren jeager 1st
? plot twist ?
3/1/2017 c9 eren jeager 1st
OK everyone is out of line wtf just happend
3/1/2017 c9 eren jeager 1st
omid give in do ir
3/1/2017 c2 eren jeager 1st
get rekt omid
2/28/2017 c1 eren jeager 1st
is that pronounced with an 'ah' or 'oh'
2/26/2017 c1 eren jeager 1st
woah that escalated quickly from happy to depressing no in be teen I love it
2/23/2017 c17 USA Patriot
Well, that escalated quickly. Also, there is a difference between protesters and rioters you know. Protests are supposed to be non violent. As soon as they start fights, or burning or damaging property, that's a riot. Why didn't Nick tell Judy? Or any of the other police about the threat? Everyone will be pissed at him now.
2/24/2017 c18 2californiamaverick
Another great addition! You had me on edge in the last part of the chapter. Please bring the teen fox back and have him team up with omid to take down the lion
2/22/2017 c13 USA Patriot
But, since animals walk like people, wouldn't it just be a wolf instead of a "where wolf"? Also, couldn't they simply get some police protection through their connections at the ZPD?
2/22/2017 c11 USA Patriot
What? I don't believe Bogo would do something like that. It's an imposter!
2/21/2017 c10 USA Patriot
Police partners usually stick together, just saying. Stay in the car, lock the door, and don't get out, she was talking to him like a child. Aside from that, interesting story. I had forgotten about it. That tends to happen when you're following 20 or so stories.
2/17/2017 c17 Guest
Really, really good addition. I hope you bring jack the teenage fox back into the next chapter so he can interact with omid. Keep up the awesome work!
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »