for The Monster in Every Children's Story

5/30 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
5/8 c1 11stevem1
This is an awesome evil werewolf Harry.
2/26 c1 Guest
It’s cruel to the point of evil to lock up the werewolves on the night of the full moon when all you have to do is ward off a section of the forest and let them run and hunt deer, rabbit, squirrel, etc!
4/16/2020 c1 Guest
I love your writing style.
1/16/2019 c1 4annasfanfic
11/27/2018 c1 Feenrai
This story made me feel sad. This story made me feel mad. This story made me feel invigorated. This story made me feel bittersweet. This story made me feel mournful. This story made me feel hopeful. In short, this story made me *feel*.

Such a short story, and yet the feelings it invoked lingered on. Any author whose writing can flavor my emotions after I put a book down is something I seek and rarely find. Even when such an author as you makes me feel sad, I'm still grateful for having been made to feel. That your writing can reach out and tug and pull my heart strings like a master puppeteer is amazing and wonderful, though I am grateful you do not abuse your power with too much tragedy in your writing ;)
1/30/2018 c1 laraquick
It sounds like Harry bit/infected Ron. Powerful story.
9/17/2017 c1 1SixFtWookie
Brilliant!
3/9/2017 c1 20thepkrmgc
I cant say ive seen a werewolf!harry fic before
3/1/2017 c1 UnicornMist
Definitely treat! Brilliant imagery, I loved how wild he was in both forms even before he escaped.
1/3/2017 c1 paz
Wonderful
11/21/2016 c1 Eh
Not your best but hey! Ya got it out if your system. Now how about you get your butt back to steel wings
11/5/2016 c1 1Marie-S-Raven
This story is a treat, thanks!
11/3/2016 c1 Jatok