for Bittersweet Pettings

9/4/2020 c1 Susannaday13
OmfgThis is probably the best mlb fanfiction i've ever read (and i've read a LOT) please make a seccond chapter
1/23/2020 c1 38sailorlyoko4life
Wow, just wow. Amazing story! Everything ive ever wanted for my favorite ship! Fantastic job! Also, I noticed you have a large vocabulary, and I think you probably know french considering you used more of it then most fans do. It was all a nice touch to it!
1/9/2020 c1 K. Rose
This was the best smut I've ever read and it always will be
8/7/2018 c1 Aniya Rose
Awww
1/4/2017 c1 Guest
I like the plot, but I find it hard to relate to the characters. I feel the drive between Marichat is a little like finding comfort with someone else, and I think that was one of the better parts of the story. Other than that, I'm not quite sure why she would suddenly engage in sexual intercourse with Chat within being rejected; perhaps that's taking the mutual comfort a little too far?

The story is in an easy format, but the grammar and spelling issues are detracting attention. Also, there are large blocks of text in the beginning of the story, and while I understand that they are there to set up the background, they are distracting.

Overall, I like the story and the writing; the details are nice. Keep up the good work!
12/15/2016 c1 How
How does this only have 5 reviews so far? It was GLORIOUS and quite possibly my FAVORITE MariChat
One-shot OF ALL TIME! I NEED MORE!
12/2/2016 c1 5hazle40490
Wow! Amazing more KIdding
11/25/2016 c1 Hi
OK YOU HAVE TO MAKE A PART 2 THIS WAS THE BEST 1 SHOT! PLEASE MAKE THIS A BIGGER STORY PPPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEE
11/1/2016 c1 MsNita
This was actually very well written for a smut fan fiction. You focused on more than just the actions and spoke of the reactions, sensations, and emotions. Some might feel like that escalated pretty fast, but with her emotional state in the beginning, I can truly see it. You kept them to their characters, which is also refreshing. I think you'll do fine adding a bit of smut to your other story.
10/31/2016 c1 8crystalclear123
*Blushing* My God! This was so cute and hot and amazing and I totally loved it! I'm so happy Chat finally realized what an amazing girl Marinette is and that now she sees him with other eyes.
10/31/2016 c1 21CursedRedRose
*Dies* This is just so cute and hot too, I love how smooth Chat is and how he finally bloody realises how awesome Marinette is. Loved it :D