FanFiction.Net
for Morning Sickness or Flu?

5/8/2021 c1 26Nausika Universe
That was lovely ! They were all so on characterErza stoic yet vulnerable (and completely ignorant of Lucy not bringing a coat xD), Jellal caring but careful around her, Lucy understanding and kind... loved it all. I can’t tell you why but Jellal on that chair at four in the morning was so cool, so reasiltic and yet so dreamy... loved how he followed her around at a safe distance. Awesome job!
6/23/2020 c2 ObsessedWithAnimeForever
I really would like the see erza in all three trimesters, and how all of fairy tail comes to help her out, with alzack and bisca helping more than others, ofc. Also, it would be nice to see Jellal reacting to Erza going into labor and in the delivery room.
7/4/2018 c2 IceWhiteTigress
Love this!
7/8/2017 c2 13Tropicallight
LOL! Good work! I love it~
7/7/2017 c2 Guest
This is so cute! And I love jellal!
5/20/2017 c2 kimbery5281
yesuuuuu!more plz!
4/11/2017 c2 1samuel.bryant17
Hey Stele. This is my first time reading one of YOUR fan fics, and I gotta say; I rather liked this. Your dear friend and fellow fan fic author/partner-in-crime, Grizzly, has been raving about you for as long as I've been reading their fan fics.
Now as for this particular fan fic: MORE PLEASE. _ We definitely need to see Erza transitioning through the stages of pregnancy, and how Jellal and the rest of Fairy Tail deal with the transitions. We also need to meet baby Fernandez, and have a Jerza wedding. I can only imagine that Natsu and Gray take on lots of missions just to stay as far away from scary pregnant Erza as possible.
1/30/2017 c2 1XxStellLindberghxX
I love this story so much can you please update it though it's been a long time since you updated
1/21/2017 c2 Celestic1234
Poor Jellal...Erza is terrifying... Please update soon can't wait for next chapter :D
1/11/2017 c2 Jerza4ever
Please write more this is so cute
1/9/2017 c2 NaluShipper
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
1/5/2017 c2 Moaaaaaaarrrrrrr
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
12/16/2016 c2 obsessed
Moooorrreeeee plzzz its just to awesome.
Love the fix sooo much its absolutely hilarious and perfect3
12/16/2016 c2 Runner27
12/15/2016 c2 Guest
This just too adorable we need more
It would be funny to see jellal dealing with Eileen when she know that he got erza pregnant xp
23 Page 1 2 Next »