for On Our Last Leg

2/3/2019 c1 4earplover1344
Absolutely loved this story! You did a great job developing their relationship, and them getting together was very well written!
11/18/2018 c1 Delta904m
I would definitely like to see a continuation of this. Perhaps fast forward to present day racing. Puh-leeze?
5/8/2017 c1 Guest
I knew this sounded familiar! God I love this almost as much as I loved that amazing sportsmanship between those two women.
4/8/2017 c1 Guest
I'm such a fake fan for reading this forever ago but never bothering to comment.

Anyways, as usual you did an amazing job. Cannot get over how each of your stories you perfectly capture Carm and Laura's personalities but adapt them to work within the realm of your story's reality.
2/13/2017 c1 RAIDERKATKAT
Wow, that was very good. I loved it.
12/20/2016 c1 MarieMullinax
Sweet :)
11/23/2016 c1 4PenNamesAreThereForAReason
Great piece. Makes me wish that the Camilla show runners would look at some of these fanfiction stories and make some Carmilla AU episodes.
11/20/2016 c1 2Butterman274
It was nice reading something made by you again
11/3/2016 c1 ProfPille
Wow! This was amazing! I really enjoyed every word! I especially liked the sentence "As far as Carmilla and her mood were concerned, she was doomed before she ever even leaned into her starting stance" This sentence sounds so smooth 3 I had a very rough evening, I felt worried and anxious and nothing seemed to work to calm me down, but this fic did manage to make me feel so much better 3 Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world 3
11/1/2016 c1 AllySara
I really loved this story. You have become one my favorite writers. Would you consider writing a sequel?
10/31/2016 c1 canadiandork
You never cease to amaze me. This was a great read! I loved every single moment of it, especially Laura defending Carmilla while talking to her ex-coach, the reference to Lophii and the moment Carmilla and Laura share on the beach. Thank you so much for writing it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service