for I Fed The Fears

11/9/2016 c1 1Ashlielle
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
THAT WAS FREAKY, MAN.
And geez, it's been way too long since I left a proper review on a One Piece fic. Dang.
*hands you a cookie* That was so awesome, but also like, AHH, guys no! *flailing* Poor Usopp! Poor all of them! That was so freaky weird, and I loved it.
You're awesome! :D *tosses confetti* I loved it so much! Thank you for taking the time to write this! :) :D
11/2/2016 c1 5Everlight18
That was scary... I remember why I don't read horror now. Looking at the story tags would have been a really smart idea, but I saw your name and didn't even bother.

The setup of this is really creepy and the going back and between story and his thoughts gives it a unique feel. I'm not entirely sure of what happened, but is sounds as if the devil fruit users on the crew were taken by this monstrous entity. And Zoro and Usopp are the only ones left to rescue them? *Shivers* I'm not sure I want to know happened to them in there, or whether they got out.

A very fitting story for Halloween. Good job! (Even if I'm not the type who enjoys this sort of thing) I like the way you write and how you kept me intrigued even when I realized what it was I was reading. I couldn't stop.

Have a wonderful day!