for What I Needed To Hear

6/4 c2 12BloodyGrim
Oh, I love this. Please continue.
2/20/2018 c1 Silent Shadow
Since I can't do this any other way, I'm going to say that I had a laugh at your bio. I would happily volunteer to help you nuke Locke from orbit is you would welcome it. Would you do a fanfic for Rtas 'Vadum? I'd love to see one of him falling for a human girl...Been writing one, but due to the lacking of the account on here, I didn't post it. I do plan to on another site once I've written said story. But, alas the problem is accessing my old email address...
2/13/2018 c2 Guest
. I’m really loving this story so far. Keep the updates coming.
1/28/2018 c1 1Majiri
I just stumbled across this fic and I'm really liking it. I'm always on the lookout for fics involving the Sangheili, their homeworld, and their culture and this looks like it will contain all three. I really hope you continue this even further. I'd like to see just where Kat and the Arbiter wind up and what trials they go through.
1/26/2018 c2 8Shad0wGho3t
If I may voice what others are thinking, is that this needs to continue from a one shot, like it started, to a full story, because I for one would love to see how someone can coupe with being suddenly thrust into a new position. Please continue.
12/16/2017 c1 StorySeeker72
Omg this desperately needs a sequel! -
11/21/2016 c1 1codythedude
And suddenly private Lee gets deployed to sanghielios. This was a neat little one shot. I could see another chapter for it.
11/8/2016 c1 2Archodus Vaxal
Newsflash: following the formation of the Swords of Sanghelios, Thel prefers to NOT be called "Arbiter", for that is a rank he was given under false pretenses. He'd much rather go with the title "Kaidon", if he could have his way.
11/1/2016 c1 KATT9033
this would make a great story! if you don't wish to continue this I understand but I feel that to leave it as is would be a waste. thank you for another great read
11/1/2016 c1 8Shad0wGho3t
You beat me in quality of one shots. This was interesting to say the least.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service