for Someday

5/22 c12 cameron1812
This was just marvelous. Thank you! Sweet and fumbly and perfect!
1/15/2018 c12 12topaz addiction
This was really good! I think you wrote (post war) Hermione very well! I liked that even though everyone wants a smooth transition into Ron and Hermione together forever, of course there wouldn't be simply because they are who they are! Really liked Brighton and loved to hate Carlotta. Strong finish (pun intended) and a hope for a bright future! Well done all around.
1/7/2017 c12 Dreamboy7
I didn't like the fact that u had herm and that shaklebolt guy have sex, ron n herm was okay cuz they know each other for 6 years nd loved each other, bt them... thatz story's drawback
12/17/2016 c12 jroseley
Wasn't expecting it but great ending !
12/11/2016 c11 jroseley
What a great morning, I hope it turns into a wonderful day for them .
11/25/2016 c10 Gja03
Looking forward for more and more !
11/24/2016 c10 jroseley
Yay ! Romione progress . Thanks for updating!
11/20/2016 c8 tabitoo
Love this story...miss it very much...do hope you post again soon...
11/11/2016 c4 Guest
Hermione at her know-it-all worst. Yelling at a drunk person makes no sense - he obviously won't listen.
11/11/2016 c3 39sbmcneil
I'm a bit confused by the Muggle village would have a wizarding pub, but okay. Ron and Hermione are both a mess.
11/11/2016 c2 sbmcneil
Not a huge fan of the whole 'golden trio'. The press always focused on Harry. After he defeated Voldemort seemingly on his own, why would they include Ron and Hermione. I just don't see those two being as famous as Harry.
11/9/2016 c7 Gja03
Looking forward for more and more !
11/1/2016 c1 bon
Interested to see if this is going to go the way I think it is. Nice beginning to your story.
11/2/2016 c4 Gja03
Looking forward for more !
11/1/2016 c2 banzi