for A Long Night

4/22/2019 c1 8chipmunkwithwings
oh boy. ohhh boy. so much angst and i feel like hardison right now - full of worry and fear for elliot. (such good whump!) i really hope you write more, perhaps hardison finds the guy and helps elliot take him down for good? thank you for this oneshot/first chapter!
7/4/2018 c1 2Spuffyfan394
I love this so much! It's so well written. I want more. (rikersgirl22 from tumblr)
2/24/2017 c1 595Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Will you do a second part of this where the guy's caught?
11/15/2016 c1 7Cgarcia555
Good story. Hope there are more chapters coming.
11/4/2016 c1 whimseyrhodes
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Please tell me you're writing more! This is awesome (well, if Eliot!whump can be considered awesome?)!
11/4/2016 c1 1White Wyrsa
A good one. I personally love Hardison when he is badass. He does it few times throughout the show but it is impressive. I'd very much like to see you make him very cold and bad for his friend. He IS a criminal after all) Please.
11/2/2016 c1 ann.ryce
That was really good! There is more to this story right? Please say YES! Eliot can't let this jerk get away with not only drugging him, but beating him to pulp. Poor Eliot didn't even know bad he was hurt, glad Hardison snooped.
11/1/2016 c1 Kaneswolf
Please continue this. I want to see Hardison track down this guy and have someone drug him and terrify him. Then have him put in jail.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service