for Simon Thomas's Guide to Being a Weasley

1/23/2017 c1 Guest
I really want to know a continuation of the story for like the 7 years of Simon Thomas, that would be fun, like a chapter for every year. Could you do that? Pretty please _/\_(they are prying hands xD)
12/13/2016 c1 5sidays
This is so sweet, I might get diabetes after reading this.
11/9/2016 c1 1pikaree1
*bursts out laughing* Lovely work as always, Dark Balance. I adored this. Poor, poor Simon; I think this is the first time I've enjoyed a second gen fic with an OC. He's wonderfully thought out (or you made him up on the spot and I'm just fooling myself), and although the story isn't particularly long, you demonstrate how close he becomes to the Weasleys, particularly the bit at the end with his parents the letter addressed to "Simon Weasley." I also liked the spot where he and Lily got into a fight because she took on Slytherins without him, and then Albus threatened him, and then he and Lily made a list of what they most definitely weren't apologizing for, nope, and then pies and homework. It was lovely. :)
(And it took me forever to realize that Roxanne is Rose. Unless I'm wrong. But whatever.)
11/6/2016 c1 Radio Free Death
[You can get away with almost anything, but you also get blamed for almost everything. And then we all look alike."]

Uhm, which is it? Blamed for everything or nothing?

Well, this was really cute, but I wished there was a lot less dialogue tags. Don’t be afraid to use said, lovely word, won’t bite, usually more fitting than whatever trendy verb you’re using in its place.