FanFiction.Net
for Hero of the New Wave

10/1/2022 c1 Able and Table
Please continue this fic.
5/26/2021 c3 tofutofutofu
I really love the character the protagonist had and the way you write the story is perfect! I can't wait to see how is it going
9/18/2019 c3 Kensei-1085
This is both awesome and hilarious. Love to see more/
7/12/2019 c3 mathdump
can i say how much i love this fic?
7/11/2019 c3 Guest
This is a hilarious story. I can see Frost being a mix of Joseph Joestar and Gintoki. What with his tactics in running and tricking his enemies from The Jojo side, while being a badass swordsman like the Shiroyasha.
6/7/2019 c3 Jared
Heroes like Frost are so needed unlike Cao Cao and any other so called Heroes that follow the smug douchebag.
4/30/2019 c2 2Twilight's Shad0w
Gggvvgvvggggvgvggvggggvggvvggvgggtt t ccccccccccccccccccccgvggfffggggggtttttttccccccccccccccccccccccc
4/21/2019 c1 Heis
I’m okay with the idea of no Issei.
4/21/2019 c3 Yoven
This story is both awesome and hilarious.

Be awesome to see how Frost become the Inquistor.
4/18/2019 c1 The Inquisitor
*BLAM* HERESY!
4/17/2019 c1 MrCherryBlossom
That entire fight scene was completely and utterly taken from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure and I'm perfectly okay with that
4/14/2019 c3 Nora
I hope Frost saves Asia from being exiled. I never liked how she got kicked out or how no one stood up for her. Heck thinking about it now people from the Church always did things late, they failed to stop the Holy Sword Project in time until it was too late.

The investigation on Asia’s forced exile never got completed due to how Asia was already converted to a Devil.

Seeing Frost put a stop to the Holy Sword Project was great. I hope to see him kill Diodora.
4/13/2019 c3 Flynn
It would be fun to see all of his (unintentional) good deeds, to the point he becomes the greatest hero of the new generation and one of the greatest Exorcist the Church and Heaven ever had.
4/12/2019 c1 Inda
Wow, a story based on Excorcist and the Heaven Faction for once, that does not overly involves the Devils. Cool.

Huh, I notice the name Sigurd, would you be making Siegfried and Sigurd to different people because that would be cool.
4/12/2019 c3 sonic