for Hooky

11/26/2019 c1 narutogirl103
really like this would love to see it continued!
9/20/2017 c1 1AmyPC
I really like this idea as a jumping off point for a multi-chapter fic, maybe you'd consider continuing it! I like this Logan Meg friendship and having Meg survive the crash, and reveal her pregnancy, may just save V from continuing the Duncan mistake. May also save Logan from Kendall and get LoVe back on track. Oooo the possibilities! Doooo eeet!
4/27/2017 c1 Guest
Nice
11/22/2016 c1 TrueHeartAngel
I absolutely love this story idea. For some reason I've always had a facination with the character Meg and was disappointed the show never gave her a story time. This is such an authentic look at the character I can't wait to see where it goes.
11/18/2016 c1 kreider
I've read most of your veronica mars fanfics in the last day and a half, and this is one of my favorites. Honestly, I'd love it if you would expand upon this universe because it's so interesting! I hope you write more VM fanfiction because you're freaking great at it! Also, the Meg/Logan friendship-ish thing was great, and seriously, a sequel would be fantastic!
11/5/2016 c1 Amazing
This was a beautiful one shot but I would love for you to expand it. I would love to see where you could take this
11/2/2016 c1 guest
She's gonna tell her she's pregnant? I always thought Veronica handled the whole ending with Logan and going back to Duncan thing all wrong. Her and Duncan should've never gotten back together in my opinion.
11/2/2016 c1 Guest
Very nice writing. Thanks.
11/2/2016 c1 Guest
I would love to read a part 2 to this. I love the idea of Meg and Logan are friends.
11/4/2016 c1 Agoge
Interesting start!
11/3/2016 c1 labroussard
You really should continue this one. :)
11/2/2016 c1 AnilCadz91
If only it had gone this way D:, Meg deserved so much better :(! Really great AU :), it leaves me wanting more :)! Plus Meg helping Veronica and Logan get back together? Yes, perfect :)! Even better now that with this chance, she (and maybe V) can realize that the Donut is so not worth it :)!
P.S. I'm sorry for the dumb question in my other review :S, of course you're the same celtic-flicka, I've read some of you fics (I'm a slow reader so I haven't read all) but I didn't recognize the ones here x.x... sorry :S! But so awesome you're putting your fics here :), now I have a chance to review without being anonymous :)
11/2/2016 c1 3frenchbobcat
It was great ! I like fic about the day the bus crash.
The interactions between Logan and Meg were unexpected and refreshing.
Logan breakdown in the bathroom is well describe.
But you can't stop here ! I would like a sequel who shows how Meg will help Logan and Veronica with their way back together.
Please, pleasse, please ...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service