for A Hallmark Holiday

2/8/2019 c1 tigerlady1981
Loved it! Absolutely perfect!
1/16/2019 c1 Guest
Great one shot.
3/3/2017 c1 13HoneyBee1
Oh, I love this. So cute. I wish we could read about their "adventure" the next day!
11/30/2016 c1 JoeCool701
I would love to read more to this story!
11/8/2016 c1 Laetitia
Great season 3AU!
I love their stakeout, it was fun, sweet, thrilling, intense and lovely.
I really enjoy the read! Thanks for sharing
11/5/2016 c1 2geminigurl89
Awesome story!
11/3/2016 c1 Guest
So good
11/2/2016 c1 guest
Haha I loved it. It was so cute. Very effective chapter. Lots of information but nicely spaced out. I think we should follow them a little more...maybe another chapter?
11/2/2016 c1 Guest
Excellent!
11/4/2016 c1 Angelpete87
I like this story if only this really happened during the show
11/4/2016 c1 67Heavenli24
Aww, great story :). I think it fits well with the VM canon universe (up to S3, of course) and you did a great job with their characterisations here :).
11/3/2016 c1 labroussard
Awwww. Swoon.
11/2/2016 c1 26Josielynn
Awesome... Romance, action, LoVe...who could want more?
11/2/2016 c1 AnilCadz91
:D I love it! This was really romantic :D (so of course Logan wanted to try something :D) in a very Logan and Veronica way! I love this AU :) and how happy and functional you have them :D! And I really love that you have Mac defending Logan in that flashback :), he needs a bigger support system than only having Dick :). I really like how you have Veronica be more aware of her own flaws :) and how here she's more mature and yet easily recognizable as V :) and happy :). And of course the car chase :D and confesing their feelings after it is a very LoVe thing :D! Really sweet fic :D! And great ending :)!
P.S. Are you the same celtic-flicka of LJ?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service