for This Gonna Be Good

5/13 c8 Ptitkactus
It's a pretty nice story but i'll be honest, it's not because you're rich that you start to tip peoples 10k... So unrealistic :(
4/26 c64 23kyekye
When I started to read your AN I was sad. I thought another story down the drain. But I do understand mental stress and I hope you feel better and get those creative juices flowing because I adore this story and really am looking forward to reading more
4/7 c64 3MajorFanfictionLove
I’m so glad your feeling better. You should never feel guilty for taking the time to look after yourself, whether that be physically, mentally or emotionally! This story is amazing and is well worth the wait (and if it’s never updated I will enjoy re-reading it regardless!). :)
3/28 c64 20BetweenTheSeaAndStars
It has taken me a while to get through this wonderful story but it’s quite good so thank you.
Take your time work on feeling better and don’t be upset if it fades away again once it comes back- my experience. Seems inspiration vanishes quick but now I recognize it as times I need to take for myself more.
Have a virtual hug!
3/23 c1 Siramo
great work. hope you find your inspiration again.
3/22 c64 ScarletRainbow1
Thank you for your update. I know how hard it is when a muse disappears. Mine vanished many, many years ago (long before the internet), and I haven't found my motivation to return to writing, even after all this time. Then again, I was never writing for publication; just for my personal enjoyment.

Never lose your desire to write. As long as you have that, you will soar with the eagles.
3/14 c64 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
3/4 c64 JessicaCox2016
Yayyyyy! I’m so excited for the next chapter! I’m happy you’re feeling better!
2/26 c64 Nodi
I will always wait for good news
2/19 c21 CrazyCatTimelord
Is that a HTTYD reference or, am I making it up? This book is awesome!
2/19 c16 CrazyCatTimelord
I love this book so much, you are extremely talented!
2/18 c64 Emylee Montano
I love your story! I would love to continue reading, but your health comes first. Well wishes to you!
2/12 c64 R B Ven
I love you and your work
2/4 c64 1Madam Luna
Love this story so much and hope you are keeping safe on the pandemic
1/28 c64 7Victoria Taylor
It took me four days to read all of this story but I loved every minute! I'm looking forward to future whenever they come. This is such a fun read and so well written. Thanks.
2,613 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »