FanFiction.Net
for This Gonna Be Good

5/23/2021 c64 1Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I can't wait to see what you have planned! It's gonna be good! Lol
5/23/2021 c52 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Oh my, it couldn't be Bellatrix could it?
5/23/2021 c48 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
That's awesome, lol
5/22/2021 c12 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Damn. This is too good. I don't want to put it down and go to sleep. It's currently 2am here and I've been reading this one since 10pm. I'm even taking my time on it because it's so awesome. That just doesn't happen.
5/21/2021 c7 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
OOC you mean
5/13/2021 c8 Ptitkactus
It's a pretty nice story but i'll be honest, it's not because you're rich that you start to tip peoples 10k... So unrealistic :(
4/26/2021 c64 23kyekye
When I started to read your AN I was sad. I thought another story down the drain. But I do understand mental stress and I hope you feel better and get those creative juices flowing because I adore this story and really am looking forward to reading more
4/7/2021 c64 5MajorFanfictionLove
I’m so glad your feeling better. You should never feel guilty for taking the time to look after yourself, whether that be physically, mentally or emotionally! This story is amazing and is well worth the wait (and if it’s never updated I will enjoy re-reading it regardless!). :)
3/28/2021 c64 20BetweenTheSeaAndStars
It has taken me a while to get through this wonderful story but it’s quite good so thank you.
Take your time work on feeling better and don’t be upset if it fades away again once it comes back- my experience. Seems inspiration vanishes quick but now I recognize it as times I need to take for myself more.
Have a virtual hug!
3/23/2021 c1 Siramo
great work. hope you find your inspiration again.
3/22/2021 c64 ScarletRainbow1
Thank you for your update. I know how hard it is when a muse disappears. Mine vanished many, many years ago (long before the internet), and I haven't found my motivation to return to writing, even after all this time. Then again, I was never writing for publication; just for my personal enjoyment.

Never lose your desire to write. As long as you have that, you will soar with the eagles.
3/14/2021 c64 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
3/4/2021 c64 JessicaCox2016
Yayyyyy! I’m so excited for the next chapter! I’m happy you’re feeling better!
2/26/2021 c64 Nodi
I will always wait for good news
2/19/2021 c21 CrazyCatTimelord
Is that a HTTYD reference or, am I making it up? This book is awesome!
2,678 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »