for Into the Night

12/31/2020 c4 readme-silly
For the sake of the kids reading this story, when people thank you for saving them, telling them it was nothing is NOT a polite nor a humble response. That's making light of their problems and being condescending.
A similar one is 'It wasn't a big deal'. That one is so freaking insensitive and self-centered it drives me mad when I see it. No one asked you how hard it was for you, you fool. Focus on the person who was in trouble.

'You're welcome' or 'Anytime' are examples of better replies.

I wish I could find the person who popularized 'It was nothing' and kick his/her ass.
12/29/2020 c9 JustDusty
What was the purpose of this CID thing besides team bonding? because that's all you've been doing so far. i don't know how long you're planning on making this story but it's not progressing at all.
12/22/2020 c9 Frank-K-L
I have been rereading this story and I must say that this is one of the best so far in the Fate/RWBY crossover category, the fight scenes are well written, as everything else, and the characters feel real.

Looking forward to see what’s in store next!
12/15/2020 c9 William.B.Kurokami
Yo Solo Leveling Characters? Let's Gooo!
12/14/2020 c8 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
*casually takes a picture of a reality marble* hm yes, your memeory is full, i wonder why
12/12/2020 c9 1Eclipse Breakdra
I have a theory that Cinder is Miyu because they look alike and also Cinder is also metioned along with Shiro and Pyhrra In the characters.
12/12/2020 c9 W8W
So chapter focus on Pyrrha troubles with fame. She is unhappy that others were caught in this but ironically if Miyu is on Remnant this may be more effective in reuniting siblings than Ozpin efforts.
12/11/2020 c8 W8W
RWBY loss was to be expected. It is a shame that he didn't tell others. From moment he partner with Pyrrha I thought that it could be counterpart of how Jaune told her about cheating his way in. They even could practice similar to canon but here with focus on Aura. I understand what the problem with Velvet camera but I hope that it isn't because it's try to copy whole UBW content. It isn't deploy so if you suggest that camera can reach so far in deep I am calling bull*hit.
12/11/2020 c7 W8W
When RWBY beat record it was obvious for me that SNRP will do it even more impressive. Tactic is solid and good cooperation but it isn't Kiritsugu level of unorthodox solutions. Yang is angry so she is easy to manipulate.
12/10/2020 c6 W8W
Ozpin and Glynda have found out truth about shirou skills but they dont knew it and probably mess up many details. For example they think that he have nothing to learn while he don't know anything about Aura. Shirou see similarities between Pyrrha and Sakura, hint of romance? Ruthless tactic like father have teached. So crisis averted, I wonder how Blake secret will be exposed here
12/10/2020 c5 W8W
Fights were good, I really like that Pyrrha was able to strain him and he used more unusual weapon to win. Pain in his arm is bad sign. I hope that his comment about Nikos using class card is foreshadowing. I love you Ruby acknowledge true potential of his magic nearly instantly.
12/10/2020 c4 W8W
I have some problems with this chapter. First of all Shirou having knowledge to answer questions in class that natives don’t know is weird for me. Battle with Cardin also wasn't too good, to much brute force not enough technique. But my biggest problem is that Shirou was even allowed to participate. His aura wasn't unlocked so how the hell can device used to measure it show it full.

From thing I like were rescue to Velvet and crawling Cardin. Moment in liberty where he open to Pyrrha about Miyu was my favorite in this chapter. Figuring Blake identity is neutral for me but way he did it is solid.
12/8/2020 c3 W8W
I don't like Shirou replacing Ozpin and Port in resolving Weiss and Ruby conflict. First of all he is much less incline into helping everybody and second sin when he is such social experts. He always wasn't good at reading people so him resolving this look weird.
12/8/2020 c2 W8W
So Shirou didn't cheated his way into school. I wonder if fact that he is from another world will be secret he will share with Pyrrha and she will help him with Aura and such. She was interested in Jaune initially because he didn't know her so similar principal with Shirou works well. It is interesting reasoning behind him taking this deal, no better options and fact that Ozpin wouldn't take no for an answer. At least he got looking for Miyu in this deal.
12/8/2020 c1 W8W
Mostly canonical events but addition of thoughts make it somewhat original.

Class Cards are my favorite thing about PRISMA ILLYA (fast changes and adapting to situation) so I hope that they will be involved in this story.

So Shirou is partner with Pyrrha, I think that he will give her much different advice about becoming maiden. I hope that he will somewhat stop her death.

I wonder if relics will get involved because they are really powerful and can do things that even content of GOB can't rival.
1,356 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »