for Chronicles of Naruto (?)

11/23/2019 c1 Borello
interesting idea
1/15/2017 c1 bladetri
like XD
11/20/2016 c1 Semi-Professional Scotsman
I'd probably have enjoyed the chapter more if you weren't so intent to paint Issei in such an unfavourable light, whether you like him or not your writing should portray the character as they ARE and not they're most extreme characteristics that you don't like.

Issei is a massive pervert and would indeed ogle Erza at first glance, but he's not so stupid that he would put his lust before an emotional confrontation like this one, and while he may be pervert he does have redeeming quality that make those around him tolerate his perversion, I understand that your having us view him from Naruto's point of view, but all that does is make Naruto look like a spiteful, inconsistent jealous Friend and you look bias in your opinion.

Your story, your rules, but if your dislike for the character is such that your own dislike actually bleeds into your own story then all it does is take enjoyment away because you can't even write this character as he actually is, and instead warped this character because he likes boobs in a light novel that is literally a piss-take of the shonen genre and you might not like that.
11/7/2016 c1 fenixrojo36
Sigue con la historia
11/7/2016 c1 WhateverPlus
Awesome Fic Continue Please
Please Naruto x Asia x Gabriel x Griselda x Xenovia x Irina I Really Really Love This Couple :)
11/6/2016 c1 mikaeru346
are you still uncertain about this fanfic title, or there something more.
11/5/2016 c1 20book lover reader
Hopefully you don't end up making mistakes like having Rias fall for Issei cause that'd be wrong.
11/5/2016 c1 Cf96
Cool
11/5/2016 c1 1mrenteria99
I like it
11/5/2016 c1 3Amish-adrian
very nice
11/5/2016 c1 Six Foot Assassin
Well of course Naruto is a part of Rias peerage it's not like atleast 95% of Naruto and Highschool dxd crossovers are the same. That's my cue not to read any further.
11/5/2016 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Well I hope rias and akeno and koneko and irina and xenovia and serafall and Gabriel and Yasaka and kuroka and ophis are in the harem
Please continue
11/4/2016 c1 eniox27
Asia huh neat very rare
11/4/2016 c1 SPark681
Nice start somehow I see Erza Scarlet joining the harem otherwise she wouldn't be here anyways keep up the great work!
11/4/2016 c1 jzblue
good story keep it coming.:)
30 Page 1 2 Next »