FanFiction.Net

6/18/2020 c1 1BlackWater-boiling
Plz continue…
And I'm kinda,kind of, a little bit, in some way, expecting Adam x Jaune
6/16/2020 c7 robocroc
This is getting good I hope they'll be more in the future.
3/27/2020 c7 15NinjaFang1331
Nice work
8/2/2018 c6 Guest
When did Nora Ruby or even Ozpin say they doubted him or say he can't do anything because I don't remember that, also I feel like a chapter is missing, because last chapter Weiss was at a ball but now she's met up with everyone and they all know about Jaune's amnesia, I mean I know RWBY has a bad habit of telling and not showing but I don't think you have to follow their example, Also we finally get Blake, I find it almost weird how you made this fic about Jaune and Adam and that Jaune's Dad might somehow be involved with the white fang, but were only now getting Blake and from what it seems like this fic is coming to an end, I just hope when Blake confronts Jaune about Adam she's civil about it and not all threatening like how most authors like to write her, it really bothers me when people write her all like."tell me what I want to know or I'll hurt you." just seems out of character for her if you ask me.

And if this comes off as a flame I assure you it is not meant to be, I have actually really enjoyed this, this is really unique, and I really like how your Jaune is now a badass.

Also thank you for not having Adam go down like a puss like he did in the actual show it self, I know were not supposed to like him but he deserved better then getting taken down by Blake in one hit, god that really pissed me off, right next to Jaune tripping on nothing with his fight with Cinder, what even was that, it makes all his training seem worthless when they put him back as the clumsy person who can't even stand on his own two feet, seriously what fucking even was that, 'sigh' this is why I only read RWBY fanfics now, because the show itself just pisses me off, sorry I'm rambling but anyway I can't wait to see how this ends and if you plan to write another Jaune centred fic.
10/22/2017 c3 1The Menace Within
You dont know how much I love that team name, JNRL.
10/13/2017 c4 X3runner
That kinda reminded me of ultra instinct for some odd reason.
10/12/2017 c1 NatsuSparda09828
Idea maybe for the next fight between jaune and adam it could be like dante vs vergil in dmc 3 but without guns, summoning swords, and maybe no stab in chest. Just the fight
8/15/2017 c3 1Werewolf2300
Started off OK, but it went down hill with the Script format which just makes it hard to read.
5/11/2017 c3 Guest
aside from the entire chapter being bolded, very nicely done
11/4/2016 c1 5Eternal Rain Spirit
Yes, I always wanted to see something like this, some kind of past with Jaune and Adam. Great start, keep it up
11/4/2016 c1 3write n wrong
great work , I always thought adam and jaune should be arch-enemies , keep it up .